NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoulders are notoriously difficult to jab up, joint capsule and location, get it slightly wrong he could numb up nerves in his hand and arm.

Itll be interesting to see how bad it it post season (if we find out), his had some issues for a while with it.

He’s already said he’ll get a reconstruction post season now whether that’s after or before the test matches no idea. He’s a tough bloke, either way whoever wins will annoy me but hopefully it’s a decent game

All the great teams find ways to bend and push the rules without breaking them.

Part of the game really.

It’s “legalised bending the rules” so to speak. Melbourne do it with their wrestling too

Shoulders are notoriously difficult to jab up, joint capsule and location, get it slightly wrong he could numb up nerves in his hand and arm.

Itll be interesting to see how bad it it post season (if we find out), his had some issues for a while with it.
He's already booked in for post season surgery, has been for months.

They're confident he'll get through but it's a long way from 100%.

He’s already said he’ll get a reconstruction post season now whether that’s after or before the test matches no idea. He’s a tough bloke, either way whoever wins will annoy me but hopefully it’s a decent game
He won't play the tests.

Commiserations on this morning's trade news :(

Was expected, good for both sides, happy he gets a last contract before going into coaching, plus Caiden has to play next year.

You'd assume that I don't profess to be a doctor or know the medical side to this.
It's only because of my connection in that club that I know it. If they'd been knocked out earlier, it would've already happened.

It's only because of my connection in that club that I know it. If they'd been knocked out earlier, it would've already happened.

Yeah lol we might have Hunt as halfback Dragons fans might go nuclear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicho over Hunt, surely. And I don't rate Nicho at all.

Nico in a big game what can possibly go wrong

Probably be Moses but what’s his injury status?

He's already booked in for post season surgery, has been for months.

They're confident he'll get through but it's a long way from 100%.
Yeh realise hes having surgey, more meant itll be interesting to see if they disclose the extent of the injury hes been carrying the full time. Its a pretty broad "AC issue" as far as i know?

Gonna be Dearden and Munster at this stage.

Wild

Think Munster is another like Cleary who is having off season surgery, another that is playing with painkillers. Forgot Dearden

Think Munster is another like Cleary who is having off season surgery, another that is playing with painkillers. Forgot Dearden
I was thinking i was SURE Munster was named in the extended squad i saw.

He was but so was Cleary.

Munster, Cleary, Dearden, Burton, DCE, Hunt and Moses named in that squad.

Munster and Cleary probably out, Moses a question mark so Dearden, Burton, DCE and Hunt to play over the comp.

Interesting, thats probably as weak a halves pairing as we would have had for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back