Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not surprised who came in but more surprised at who went out. Obviously not going to say any names but it would have a bit of difference to Heyfields planned match ups

Side is not picked a squad of 24 will be trimmed saturday morning depending on conditions, match ups etc it includes stevens who didn't train last night with main group.

Trained indoors due to spy being there.

I challenge that comment that side isn't picked. I heard there was a major change but it wouldn't be fair for me to make light of such a thing.
Can't wait to watch the Rampaging Roos knock the Comitted Cougers off.

In other news i herd last night - this is Leigh McDonalds last game at Churchill as he is coaching Traf next year and is taking many with him. The Kellys to return to Lucknow, Matt McNamarra retiring after the game. It looks like a massive change at Churchill in the coming weeks!!!!

Peter Morrison to coach Stratford as a non playing coach. Over 150 senior VFL games and coached in the QAFL should be a great person to lead the youth of teh swans!!!!

Hayden Burgiel offered $40k to coach Lindenow is the other one doing the rounds.

Good info there warrior true about morrison???.

Opposite against what you said, hopefully they can get the players that are needed.

I dont think i will be naming changes the roo wouldnt like that

On the piss already Warrior? You would be on the money with Heyfield, they would have picked their side. Leigh McDonald is coaching his last game tomorrow for Churchill but he wont be coaching anywhere next year. McNamara and Nathan McDonald retiring is the talk, Kellys will still be at Churchill next year. Look for a former premiership star to return from West Gippy to be coaching Churchill next year

Good info there warrior true about morrison???.

Opposite against what you said, hopefully they can get the players that are needed.

I dont think i will be naming changes the roo wouldnt like that

I have had a long thoughts about what is best at Stty. I believe that a playing coach is the go due to budget problems but Peter Morrison is a very impressive individual and gets along with lots of people and might be able to unite the place like no other. The older bloke might not like it but the young bloke will thrive and develop under him. Apparently this is a 90% done deal.

I stick by my Churchill rumours. I think most of them are there abouts. Cox is the man at Churchill i hear. Also heard that geary from t'gon has been mentioned.

Haven't spoken to the Roo but would never mention anything regarding heyfield at it's grand final team that i have heard on here in case the roo logged on. I like bowling 20 overs a week and have no ambitions of playing B grade cricket.

Craig Flint to return to Sale.
David Downes assistant coach Stratford
Andrew Flanagan full-forward from Wy Yung to TTU

Lots going on at the moment in the rumour mill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had a long thoughts about what is best at Stty. I believe that a playing coach is the go due to budget problems but Peter Morrison is a very impressive individual and gets along with lots of people and might be able to unite the place like no other. The older bloke might not like it but the young bloke will thrive and develop under him. Apparently this is a 90% done deal.

I stick by my Churchill rumours. I think most of them are there abouts. Cox is the man at Churchill i hear. Also heard that geary from t'gon has been mentioned.

Haven't spoken to the Roo but would never mention anything regarding heyfield at it's grand final team that i have heard on here in case the roo logged on. I like bowling 20 overs a week and have no ambitions of playing B grade cricket.

Craig Flint to return to Sale.
David Downes assistant coach Stratford
Andrew Flanagan full-forward from Wy Yung to TTU

Lots going on at the moment in the rumour mill.

Herad maffra and morwell???

Darby is the talk for Churchill, Cox wouldnt coach against Heyfield I wouldve thought. Mid Gippy is hardly a frontier that McDonald would want to conquer, if he coaches next year at all I think Morwell is most likely.

Works in traralgon, lives in maffra. Captain coach of maffra in cricket and gets looked after footy wise at maffra. During early summer months will take training of cricket on thursday and tuesday, then having to travel out of his way to sale to do another two training sessions at city all with a young family living in maffra.

Makes no sense at all....thoeretically could coach four sides that are on his way to work before city.

Works in traralgon, lives in maffra. Captain coach of maffra in cricket and gets looked after footy wise at maffra. During early summer months will take training of cricket on thursday and tuesday, then having to travel out of his way to sale to do another two training sessions at city all with a young family living in maffra.

Makes no sense at all....thoeretically could coach four sides that are on his way to work before city.

I misread the name and thought it was H Burgiel, not at Burgiel

I misread the name and thought it was H Burgiel, not at A Burgiel

WHO WON THE GRAND FINAL? I didn't get the opportunity to make it to Traralgon and the North Gippsland website is taking ages to update the game stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back