NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa forth team of the decade

Hi ya all the forth football club is having a team of the decade.
If any one has any suggestions on who should be in please put a post up. Cheers.:)

Hi ya all the forth football club is having a team of the decade.
If any one has any suggestions on who should be in please put a post up. Cheers.:)

Jeez mate that will open a tin of worms and cause many an argument. Been plenty of good players out ther in the last ten years but I reckon one of the best and most consistent ( and loyal ) in the last ten year period is the "old fart " still running around in the ressies , Andy Doran .

one of the storys or the year Mark (brock) stephenson to come out of retirement for the forth boys this week could be the difference

Re: Nwfa

congrats to Duncan Murfet who will play his 300 consecitive game for Rosebery Toorak tommorow. Murf's been behind the scenes at rosebery for years being every thing from president to seniour coach. So cheers on a job well done murf and good luck for tommorow

congrats to Duncan Murfet who will play his 300 consecitive game for Rosebery Toorak tommorow. Murf's been behind the scenes at rosebery for years being every thing from president to seniour coach. So cheers on a job well done murf and good luck for tommorow

Yeh , well done to big Murf . Wouldn't be many bad games in that 300 either i don't reckon. Been a champion player and is a champion bloke to go with it.

Hasn't timmy been carrying that knee for a few years now ?, unless it's got worse ?. Hasn't stopped him much , he's still a great little player .

Gotten worse, hurt it again a fortnight or so ago..

Apparently will need surgery again at seasons end.. doc reccomended he have it now but he wants to get through the season if he can..

spreyton were good saturday but i would`nt write forth of as far as i can see there the only side that`s got close to preston all year

I really think that if turners beach can make it they could give preston a run for there money. They have alot of young players that move the ball really well. Also have alot of pace that could bring preston un stuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true the thing that forth and preston have is that they know how to win finals. Also know how to win the big one. But i reckon the grand final preview is this week. Turners and Preston

Yeah true the thing that forth and preston have is that they know how to win finals. Also know how to win the big one. But i reckon the grand final preview is this week. Turners and Preston

Preston will need to be alert this saturday but i think preston will have positions sorted, cant wait bring it on

Forth and Spreyton had there best and fairest counts last night i think. would be good to know who won them

Forth and Spreyton had there best and fairest counts last night i think. would be good to know who won them

Dont know about Forth and Spreyton.. But Chamberlain took out East Ulvies from D.Smith and B.Ling..

On another note, went and watched the Motton V Beach game.. Beach were lucky that Motton were in-accurate early but the Beach were the better side in the first term.. Beach lead at half and three quarter time and had a lot of the ball in their forward half in the last but couldnt convert, and Motton found it much easier to goal at the other end and took the game by 11pts..

Also point out how disapointed I was with one senior Preston player who kicked a bloke in the head when he was on the ground, later on punched another Beach player square in the face, and later on punched the Turners beach runner in the privates!..

I take it there wasnt no reports because the umpires in the nwfa are blind and to afraid to report anyone. Who was the bloke. Good effort by chamberlin to win bnf very good and fair player.

winner of the forth bf was josh lewtas and jye moyle runner up and a very dissappointing result against sheffield coming into finals

I take it there wasnt no reports because the umpires in the nwfa are blind and to afraid to report anyone. Who was the bloke. Good effort by chamberlin to win bnf very good and fair player.

No report at the time.. Unless Turners Beach made a complaint afterwards but it would be unlikely..

Dont want to say who cause people can get pretty touchy in here.. I thought he was an alright bloke but from people I spoke to later, I was mistaken..

No report at the time.. Unless Turners Beach made a complaint afterwards but it would be unlikely..

Dont want to say who cause people can get pretty touchy in here.. I thought he was an alright bloke but from people I spoke to later, I was mistaken..

Not saying its the right thing to do punching the beach runner in the nuts but maybe he shouldn't be grabbing the ball and trying to hold up play and pushing the opposition players on the boundry . A preston player was pushed into the beach coaching box and the runner then saw fit to push the player and take grab the ball as he was trying to take his free kick. Not the first time that particular runner has been involved in physical altercations on the playing arena whilst officiating. bit poor to punch a bloke in the nuts though just the same .

Not saying its the right thing to do punching the beach runner in the nuts but maybe he shouldn't be grabbing the ball and trying to hold up play and pushing the opposition players on the boundry . A preston player was pushed into the beach coaching box and the runner then saw fit to push the player and take grab the ball as he was trying to take his free kick. Not the first time that particular runner has been involved in physical altercations on the playing arena whilst officiating. bit poor to punch a bloke in the nuts though just the same .

How many goals did mooch Auton end up kickin 4 the year? Another 11 this week super player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back