NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

beach had a few seniour players out but to rosebery credit they did put the presure on the beach and im sure if 1 of the rosebery defenders had of maned up it would have been a different outcome spreayton to beat the beach on saturday they are a strong looking unit preston and spreayton grand final preston and either beach or spreayton in the 2's grand final

Definately an early call on the grand final teams . From a dee's perspective the seniors havn't played a top team yet ( sheffield , beach and spreyton ) and the ressies will struggle without their early season goalkickers ( foley and french ) who are now in the ones !

Definately an early call on the grand final teams . From a dee's perspective the seniors havn't played a top team yet ( sheffield , beach and spreyton ) and the ressies will struggle without their early season goalkickers ( foley and french ) who are now in the ones !

Spreyton V Preston, will be a good game, preston will need to have their best side in tomorrow against the eagles.
Lowe out on suspension, well that puts him out of contention for the Les Hicks medal as he predicted in his profile at the beginning of the year.

Spreyton V Preston, will be a good game, preston will need to have their best side in tomorrow against the eagles.
Lowe out on suspension, well that puts him out of contention for the Les Hicks medal as he predicted in his profile at the beginning of the year.

Dees will be far from there strongest lineup tomorrow with Rootes , nicolle , watson , riley , shadbolt ( J ) out and no sign of hambleton as yet. will stuggle for height with both ruckmen out .Need a full side against the eagles , they are hard to beat on their home turf and have a real depth of talent at their disposal this season .

Dees will be far from there strongest lineup tomorrow with Rootes , nicolle , watson , riley , shadbolt ( J ) out and no sign of hambleton as yet. will stuggle for height with both ruckmen out .Need a full side against the eagles , they are hard to beat on their home turf and have a real depth of talent at their disposal this season .
Had look at preston 2day very impressive? Spreyton not great? Other results interesting not much between forth & west, great result 4 east down at rosebery, beach good win @ sheffield. good comp this year with preston favorites but long way 2 go?

how is the nwfa combined side looking at the moment the dfa should be stronger this year

NWFA looks awesome - will have a really strong backline and big Mooch up forward will be hard to stop.

Players as follows: ( taken from NWFA Program )

EAST ULVERSTONE: Brent Burgess, Matt Chemberlain, Brodie Ling

FORTH: Adam Flannery, Jai Moyle, Brent "Boozer " Mullet ( I thought Swanky Morgan could have got a run also )

MOTTON PRESTON: Scott Aldridge, Zane Good, Bentley Johnson, Justin Rootes, Trent Shadbolt, MAtt Smedley

ROSEBERRY: Sam Mawer, Steven Streets

SHEFFIELD: Dion Clarke, Jesse Clark, Shane Johns, Matt Sullivan, Matty Wall

SPREYTON: Corey Bissett, Peter Fulton, Mark Lowe

TUNRERS BEACH: Rod Coghlan, Dallas Gallagher ( having a good year ), Heath Horton

WESLEY VALE: Peter Febey

WEST ULVERSTONE: Jamie Auton ( should kick a ton ), Daiel Norris, Ken Vanderfeen, Ricky Wesselson.

Havent seen the DFA line up yet, but NWFA looking strong - plenty of run from the back, and Jamie too strong up forward. Vanderfeen shoudl kill it, and plenty of run from the onballers like Flan etc...

** Wonders if the masked magpie is a certain player at Forth ( DK ?? )

what wayne mcdermot from rosebery the hawks best defender having a stelar of a year u would think sum defenders from the lower teams would make the grade considering the ball is always comin down to em

NWFA looks awesome - will have a really strong backline and big Mooch up forward will be hard to stop.

Players as follows: ( taken from NWFA Program )

EAST ULVERSTONE: Brent Burgess, Matt Chemberlain, Brodie Ling

FORTH: Adam Flannery, Jai Moyle, Brent "Boozer " Mullet ( I thought Swanky Morgan could have got a run also )

MOTTON PRESTON: Scott Aldridge, Zane Good, Bentley Johnson, Justin Rootes, Trent Shadbolt, MAtt Smedley

ROSEBERRY: Sam Mawer, Steven Streets

SHEFFIELD: Dion Clarke, Jesse Clark, Shane Johns, Matt Sullivan, Matty Wall

SPREYTON: Corey Bissett, Peter Fulton, Mark Lowe

TUNRERS BEACH: Rod Coghlan, Dallas Gallagher ( having a good year ), Heath Horton

WESLEY VALE: Peter Febey

WEST ULVERSTONE: Jamie Auton ( should kick a ton ), Daiel Norris, Ken Vanderfeen, Ricky Wesselson.

Havent seen the DFA line up yet, but NWFA looking strong - plenty of run from the back, and Jamie too strong up forward. Vanderfeen shoudl kill it, and plenty of run from the onballers like Flan etc...

** Wonders if the masked magpie is a certain player at Forth ( DK ?? )
Burgess will play as an extra forward as he only runs that way, if he does, Big Mooch will clean him up !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went and watched spreyton at the weekend had a couple out but it was there turnovers and the pace of the forth midfield that cost them in the end

How Did all the games end up?.

Pretty much as expected really, demons still on top, turners beach could have some work to do if they want to be there at the end of season, any one have any thoughts on the combined game this weekend, things have been quiet on this game.

Sorry Moocher, DFA neally had NWFA in unders but not to be, Seniors better game than last year and worth a watch, coach Johnson does it again.
Yep, the DFA lads have bridged the gap- but not far enough as yet.The ones a bit more polished and had a key forward in Mooch to finish off but Butler did a good job until injured on him, always next year :)

I reckon most clubs would be happy to pay Matty Wall big dollars, not to play at their club that is. Pretty fair player that he is , he is an undisciplined ********. Be dissapointed if he goes to the dees. Would fit in better at West with similar foes like Moochy and Medcraft [ alias
Mr king hitter ].

Well would say that you are a Motton Player, As I am a fan of the Wall boys I think that the Wall boys make the game worth watching whether they have bad temper or not, at the end of the day they are the players I go watch. Tell me a team that would not take the Wall boys.
A to a further comment regarding Daggy Wall "following the Cheque book" tell me what if any player plays for the love of the game there is always a price whether it is money or footy boots, so keep your smart arse remarks to your self.

Wall Boys to good for the DEES

Ok you yellow bellys who cant put you name to the forum.I think i may have a game this year so you who wants to write about me on here dont if you cant attach your name! sound like a lot off soft preston players to me.YELLOW BELLYS!:mad:

If what you are predicting for west is correct " Boozerman " you would be spot on with your comments on Hampton and Daggy wall. They are both "loyal "and have always wanted wanted to play at a number of different clubs just for the " love". Love of the big open chequebook that is !!.

My god Diabolical Demon you would be about the only player that I Know that does play for the love of the game no money exchange you are a Saint - But I am sure that is not the case maybe your not worth a cheque book opening for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back