NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sol Ruca needs a push, maybe she can get a women's title shot soon.

Liked the Triple Threat North American Title match the most.

Cool finish in the womens title match, Didn't expect to see Ash By Elegance fka Dana Brooke show up. She was watching Grace's title defence on Impact the other day so it ties in storyline wise despite being a different company.

That sexy red stuff is cringe.

lol at the backstage pull apart seg where Steve Corino showed up wearing a big mustard coloured suit.

WTF Perez no sold Grace's finisher like it didn't happen

Reversed it into a cutter. In hindsight probably trying to do to much with the finish, as a lot of people got confused with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to laugh when Ash by Elegance appeared and the moron on commentary (is it Vic Joseph?) called her Dana Brooke by mistake and then had to cover it up
Yep

Oba Femi catching a knee-first diving Wes lee on his shoulders and ****ing pancaking him :eek:

Had to laugh when Ash by Elegance appeared and the moron on commentary (is it Vic Joseph?) called her Dana Brooke by mistake and then had to cover it up
That would have been a planned line.

Like when Ethan Page showed up and Booker T cut off Vic when he said "Isn't he from AE----."

not sure if it was legit since I haven't noticed it anywhere; or whether it was a made up story/graphic (more likely), but there was a post on my Facebook feed saying Matt Hardy would be in the battle royal.
I could see it honestly, I think Joe Hendry would almost be a guarantee though, he'd have to be, they've referenced his theme song multiple times on WWE TV at this point.

not sure if it was legit since I haven't noticed it anywhere; or whether it was a made up story/graphic (more likely), but there was a post on my Facebook feed saying Matt Hardy would be in the battle royal.

He appeared!

BS elimination but at least they gave him mic time. Think he's going to to the UK this week, so probably wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to risk getting injured.

Came off really well. Was good he continued his rivalry with Kazarian from Against All Odds who is also in the BR.

Last edited:
He appeared!

BS elimination but at least they gave him mic time. Think he's going to to the UK this week, so probably wanted to do the right thing and didn't want to risk getting injured.

Came off really well. Was good he continued his rivalry with Kazarian from Against All Odds who is also in the BR.
Yeah got an entrance and promo time, which are his main things. Thought it was fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back