NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Say his name and he appeared.

I followed Joe since his days at WCPW.

He will be back, nothing wrong with how he was booked. Got screen time, and then teamed up on.

Awful booking. They cut his theme short! The crowd couldn’t wave their hands from side to side!!

Last edited:
Added to NXT:
GQn8kDjXoAITd2M

Definitely feels like Grace and Hendry will be the focal points of this... prohibited portal.

Going to be really interesting how this all plays out - Forbidden Door is a much more straightforward concept because of the relative fluidity between AEW/ROH/New Japan, but WWE and TNA are obviously coming from a much different position.

Definitely like how they're testing the waters so far.

Going to be really interesting how this all plays out - Forbidden Door is a much more straightforward concept because of the relative fluidity between AEW/ROH/New Japan, but WWE and TNA are obviously coming from a much different position.

Definitely like how they're testing the waters so far.
I feel like Forbidden Door is meaningless at this point because of the fluidity. Random Japanese and Mexican wrestlers pop up on the weekly shows all the time, so the PPV just feels forced these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like Forbidden Door is meaningless at this point because of the fluidity. Random Japanese and Mexican wrestlers pop up on the weekly shows all the time, so the PPV just feels forced these days.

True - but the fact it slots into the continuity a bit more also lessens the "who goes over" problem that's inherent in any supercard.

Added to NXT Heatwave:
Trick Williams vs Ethan Page vs Shawn Spears vs Je'Von Evans in a 4 way match for the NXT Title
Oba Femi vs Wes Lee for the North American Title
Roxanne Perez vs Lola Vice for the NXT Women's Title
Kelani Jordon vs Sol Ruca for the Women's North American Title
1719363952143.png

Holy **** what a show

Ja'Von just on a different level
Big brain stuff from spears at the end lol
Frazer and Axiom single-handedly making me enjoy tag wrestling again

Remove this Banner Ad

NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back