O'Bree interested in Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys Melbourne would never do that in a million years we are only looking to improve our selections and trade off players that don't want to stay.

Why do people think because TJ hasn't resigned that he won't accept ? He loves Melbourne and we love him.

We would never gamble on obree and a pick 40.

Collingwoods trying to improve their list like us.

Deal or no deal ? NO DEAL !!! FINAL

Pottsie said:
O'Bree and Pick 40 from Collingwood to melb in exchange for TJ.

from a reliable source.

Thats like the reliable source that said Chris Tarrant was coming to Melbourne in 2005. I seriously doubt it. but would be good back up for neitz or two prong like the big Number 5 days.

you idiot sheehan said:
First Round!!?? The initial proposal, with O'Bree and pick 40 sounds pretty reasonable. It's obviously a good deal for Collingwood. I think O'Bree and Johnstone need a change and this trade might suit both parties.

Obree has had one change of scenery. He was crap when the pies picked him up. He's crap now. Will Pie supporters stop trying to offload him.

Ineedabrazilian said:
I think you are all underestimating O'Bree. Melbourne need a player that gets under the pack like he does, that is what Melbourne lack, a hard in and under player.
We used to have one, Homer Thompson went all Judas on us.. dammit!

Lets ease up on the Judas calls, Thommo was good while we had him but innevitiably he wanted to play in his home state, he's only human. Pick 12 is a good deal. Don't get me wrong the guy's a legend and clearly our best mid-fielder for the year (until he got injured). He will be missed, but at least we've got P. Read to keep that hardness in there.

I'm pretty confortable that TJ won't be going anywhere, we'd be crazy to let one of the classiest on-ballers in the game go and Neil knows that.

Our main concern should be what we gain out of the Jolly deal, I personally don't want to see him go either but i also hate watching him play for Sandy everyweek. Surely Carlton need him, Deluca is a few years off and French really should consider a different career.

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Bree interested in Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back