Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on the firm you placed it with. Normally becomes a double

Makes no difference where you placed it (barring the promotion from Sportsbet a couple years ago) and it definitely isn't the norm to become a double. Its a loss.

All In betting means All In. There is literally no point to it if everyone got a refund if there horse didn't line up. If any market says All In you lose unless the horse wins that race

My Oberon to run a drum @ $3.80 looks a decent bet to me in the King Charles

3rd in the race last year crossing the line with Mr Brightside
2nd to Fangirl in the 7 Stakes a couple runs back
Really decent run in the Epsom last time when caught 15 wide no cover for most the trip and will meet everything out of that better at the weights.
Tough horse who should enjoy the likely Pride of Jenni tempo

Makes no difference where you placed it (barring the promotion from Sportsbet a couple years ago) and it definitely isn't the norm to become a double. Its a loss.

All In betting means All In. There is literally no point to it if everyone got a refund if there horse didn't line up. If any market says All In you lose unless the horse wins that race
I must have been thinking of that sportsbet promo

My Oberon to run a drum @ $3.80 looks a decent bet to me in the King Charles

3rd in the race last year crossing the line with Mr Brightside
2nd to Fangirl in the 7 Stakes a couple runs back
Really decent run in the Epsom last time when caught 15 wide no cover for most the trip and will meet everything out of that better at the weights.
Tough horse who should enjoy the likely Pride of Jenni tempo
I'm laying Fangirl. That's my play. Checked her form never won off a super fast tempo ala Via Sistina

Think About It $7 in the Sydney Stakes

Heard Joe Pride on radio last week saying if he had his choice he would've put it in the Everest instead of Private Eye. Was confident it would go close in the Everest so surely must be a chance in the Sydney Stakes based on that assessment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, winner pockets $3,000,000. Don’t think they will worry too much about what is happening a week later before the jump. Old mate has a plane to buy ✈️

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back