October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone give the field any minute chance against Winx/Hartnell?

of course. horses underperform every day of the week. hartnell last start was a (Large) career peak horses often go backward after that. Winx has had a soft lead in.

i don't give both occuring too much chance but anything's a chance just a small chance.

Im looking at rocket commander in the next purely because of the barrier, these inside barriers are F*****

Rocket Commander is a good horse. I've been following its career for a long time here in SA. Was there and backed her in a country maiden where she ran off the track and did an amazing job and you knew she was always going to be a good horse. Has recently been sold to NSW. Ran well last time too. I'll be backing her.

Ok, let's get serious here.
Moonee Valley Race 5 -

I'll be backing Rocket Commander. As per reasons highlighted above. Is a favourite of mine from here in SA. Only concern is the swooper track as she likes to sit up front although from the wide barrier they might try to take a sit.
Metaphorical is the other I'll be on. Consistent performer with Don't Doubt Mamma form. Get on.

Rocket Commander is a good horse. I've been following its career for a long time here in SA. Was there and backed her in a country maiden where she ran off the track and did an amazing job and you knew she was always going to be a good horse. Has recently been sold to NSW. Ran well last time too. I'll be backing her.
Been with her for a long time and will have something on again today. Lady Le Fay my big result though.

does anyone know how you see your quaddie combinations on william hill. **** they're terrible. got 3 quaddies i think i left out alaskan rose of 1 and Rocket commander out of another and all i see is pending you haven;t lost yet....

of course. horses underperform every day of the week. hartnell last start was a (Large) career peak horses often go backward after that. Winx has had a soft lead in.

i don't give both occuring too much chance but anything's a chance just a small chance.

No the field has zero chance.

Winx has had a soft lead in because she's the best horse in the Southern Hemisphere by a mile.

The field has no chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fact the soft lead up is literally the dumbest idea for betting against winx I've ever heard. Have a think about what it means

Nice slaughter by Huey there. Winx testing for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

Back