October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to be on The Hombre in the Kyneton Cup.
Ran ok in the Geelong Cup & that form looks golden through Americain & Macedonian yesterday,TAB bet $7.5.

seth

Also on the hombre I backed him in the Geelong cup so not getting off now, how did you manage 7.50 odds the best odds I could get was 4.60..

Kyneton

Race 5 - Nosugar 2nd $2.60
Race 6 - Straveen 1st $11 $2.50
Race 7 - The Hombre 5th
Race 8 - Dolly Dolly unplaced
Race 9 - Dane The Rave unplaced

Quaddie: 1,9,10/1,4,5,9/7,8,10/1,2,3,5,6,8,9 $50 for 20% of $1728

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the totes, the quaddie should pay well but Kimorra was the probably the second fave pre race 6 so I think the approx. won't come up all that well.

Although the running double paying $35 probably suggests they should look OK.

EDIT To add approx. for easy viewing

1 - $1728
2 - $2343
3 - $702
5 - $2165
6- $5509
8 - $5864
9 - $3798

got $50 on it for 20% so fingers crossed :thumbsu:

come up very well tbh, hopefully one of mine other than the fave don't win.....my top rater Dane The Rave would be alright :p

Go Dane the rave also got in the quad 50% but knowing my luck with quads back anything other than 1,3,6,8 and you should find the winner lol..

Flemington

R1- Cosmocrat
R2- De Lightning Ridge
R3- Count Your Fingers
R4- Spurcific
R5- Looking Fur Lang
R6- Brazilian Pulse
R7- Zubbaya
R8- Arinos
R9 - St Ives

Sale today, for a fun interest whilst diving into form for Stakes Day :cool:

R1 - FYI Pintle should be winning + seems to be everyone's best for the day at the shorts.
I've taken the tri + First 4 of 10 - 3,14 - 3,14 - 1,11 and 14 - 3,10 - 3,10 - 1,11

R6
Tri 1,10 - 1,10 - 2,4,5,6,7,8

Quaddie
2,4 - 1,10 - 1,6 - 1,2,3,9

Short and sweet, won't be making (or investing) a fortune to retire on, but confident that my picks will give me a sight :thumbsu:

No punting for me today,my brain is hurting from lookin at a form guide for the last week. Might go to the paddock today for a freshen up and come back into work tomorrow..:thumbsu:

I'll join you with a few picks, not through much form for tomorrow tho, with a Good 3 at sale - why not ;)

R1 - Have burnt a lot of money on Spirit of Pompeii in my day, so i'm going to have to have some on it here, wouldn't be happy if i missed it's maiden win after all the time i've backed it

R2 - Balustrade - I thought his run at Seymour was good, watching the replay seemed to get held up around the bend when he was ready to let down, was well backed that day IIRC, so might of burned a few but I wasn't on, so i'll give it a go.

R3 - The Gifted One - Seemed to suit better getting back a bit in the field first up. Wasn't fit enough to run out the full 1450, but I still remember TVN talking to McCarthy once prior to one of it's races and they said they had an opinion of it, has done nothing really in it's career to date. Think it's run first up is enough to suggest it should be a chance today.

R5 - Pilot's Lane - Not sure how this one will come up in the market, but gets back on firmer ground today and prior to it's last poor run was running quite well. Drops 3 kg's from the run at sandown behind Ace Acosta, gets a good barrier today, and think he should be in the finish. Probably 3rd line in the market.

R7 - Tierno - I think it's win in it's first run was enough to suggest it has a bit of ability, blew like the wind that day though, which probably suggests it's a bit more forward than they expected. Wasn't good at Kyneton, had no excuses but willing to forget that run after watching the impressive replay of it's maiden.

Quad 2,4,6/1,5,10/1,12,13/1,2,3,9

Remove this Banner Ad

October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back