October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Inside info is ALWAYS the best guide you can get, there is nothing like hearing from a reliable source that a horse has improved 3 lengths on its last run/spell, you can afford to go big knowing your a 90% chance of getting money back or more. When you can't get it I look at the following:

In my experience from being involed in horses/having family members heavily involved with various trainers, trainers are the worse judge of their own horses going around.

I've had it all from one prominent trainer stating in an email that "your horse will win" and having it run last, to being told that your horse is not a betting proposition and having it bolt in by 6 lengths.

The only thing i take from hearing an trainer talk up a horse is that it is fit and well. Other than that, take it with a grain of salt and do you're own form assessment.

In my experience from being involed in horses/having family members heavily involved with various trainers, trainers are the worse judge of their own horses going around.

I've had it all from one prominent trainer stating in an email that "your horse will win" and having it run last, to being told that your horse is not a betting proposition and having it bolt in by 6 lengths.

The only thing i take from hearing an trainer talk up a horse is that it is fit and well. Other than that, take it with a grain of salt and do you're own form assessment.

Maybe you should not have your horses with Gai :eek::eek::eek:

BENDIGO

R5#11
R6#1

Going for big quaddie and banking on an outsider getting the cup as its a poor field.

In the Cup I'm working around Innocent Lady and Sahara Sun

6-4/5/7/8/11/13-1/4/5/-4/10 - $36 for 100%

BALAKLAVA

R1#4
R7#1

Good Luck

BENDIGO

R5#11
R6#1

Going for big quaddie and banking on an outsider getting the cup as its a poor field.

In the Cup I'm working around Innocent Lady and Sahara Sun

6-4/5/7/8/11/13-1/4/5/-4/10 - $36 for 100%

BALAKLAVA

R1#4:thumbsu:($4.10/$2.10) Short but sweet:)
R7#1

Good Luck

care to fill me in on everyones hate for CC? I new to the boards but, not seeming much friendliness toward him

Unfortunately I jokingly had a go at a stalwart punter on here (Rough Edges - its ok he can't hear me) when he boasted about backing 3 odds on favs (September - Daily Punt) - my mistake, but all the other historians (Rino, Rooster, Vinnie Musack, Up The Blues etc) on the board were not happy. That's what happens to newbies, just ask THE LARRIKAN.

But all good, the Historians that were upset have now put me on their ignore list (thanks AS9:thumbsu:) so I don't upset them or give them crap tips like today.

Look forward to your input footystar and some tips:thumbsu:

cheers

CC

No good mate, well I've been on BF for a few years now but only on the local footy, vfl and qafl forums (now neafl) but just found the punting board I'm impressed so far with some of the tips, KARDINIA PARK had some awsome tips last week, also Lockyer24 Cox plate form was very good, I liked Torah in the 2nd to my own accord but after reading his report i tripled my bet stake and also took it in some fixed doubles into Karuta Queen and Americain, Anajuwan ran a cheeky 4th which he had in his tips which was a great effort I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No good mate, well I've been on BF for a few years now but only on the local footy, vfl and qafl forums (now neafl) but just found the punting board I'm impressed so far with some of the tips, KARDINIA PARK had some awsome tips last week, also Lockyer24 Cox plate form was very good, I liked Torah in the 2nd to my own accord but after reading his report i tripled my bet stake and also took it in some fixed doubles into Karuta Queen and Americain, Anajuwan ran a cheeky 4th which he had in his tips which was a great effort I thought.

Yeah i have picked up some valued runners from couple of the guys especially Lock to add into my exotics, I mean anyone can pump up an odds on Favorite but to get some outsiders is good.
Also Keystone idea to ask the posters how they select has been good as you can map them out.

CC

Unfortunately I jokingly had a go at a stalwart punter on here (Rough Edges - its ok he can't hear me) when he boasted about backing 3 odds on favs (September - Daily Punt) - my mistake, but all the other historians (Rino, Rooster, Vinnie Musack, Up The Blues etc) on the board were not happy. That's what happens to newbies, just ask THE LARRIKAN.

But all good, the Historians that were upset have now put me on their ignore list (thanks AS9:thumbsu:) so I don't upset them or give them crap tips like today.

Look forward to your input footystar and some tips:thumbsu:

cheers

CC

Ffs Rough didnt boast about nothing, he has been posting tips for as long as ive been on this board and like the rest of us he only does it for abit of fun nothing more. and you say jokingly had a go at him, do you do that at the pub you go too when someone there backs a few short price winners??? i bet not....

Going over your tips today your only winner was at a short price of $4 so how bout you tip some long price winners please...:rolleyes:

LOL at you for trying too get the "newbies" as you call them on your side, after a week of reading your condescending shit they will come too their own conclusion that your a w***er...

cheers

RW

Why would i put you on the ignore list?? i enjoy watching you pawn yourself most afternoons, Mods deleted my post so what, i have a habit of posting when pissed and might say a few things out of line meh, you post when your straight whats your excuse for posting shit...

just a magnificent post rino:thumbsu::):thumbsu:

you win, how could I post a reply to that as it offers so much clarity:D

Hopefully we can all get back to tipping some winners:)

if you don't like my tips no problems as we have a variety of posters on board now which is great:thumbsu:

Cheers

CC

Night!

Hey i enjoy your tips when you post them before the race has jumped(which is what you have done the last couple of days) i just dont enjoy the little uppercuts you give at the end of your posts too certain posters that dont achieve shit apart from making you look like an Ahole, at the end of the day we are all chasing winners be it $2 or $30 dollar winners.:thumbsu:

Cheers

RW

Hey i enjoy your tips when you post them before the race has jumped(which is what you have done the last couple of days) i just dont enjoy the little uppercuts you give at the end of your posts too certain posters that dont achieve shit apart from making you look like an Ahole, at the end of the day we are all chasing winners be it $2 or $30 dollar winners.:thumbsu:

Cheers

RW

ugh, sorry Drakes I hate feeding trolls, but.:mad:

so Rino when would you like me to post my tips, after the race?:eek:.

If your saying I have posted a selection after a race then please, please highlight to everyone the POST # and we can all go and assess.;)

If not then please be quiet and we will all assess your credibility as a troll after your inability to do so. i.e. put up or shut up. off you go, try and find one

thanks

CC

ugh, sorry Drakes I hate feeding trolls, but.:mad:

so Rino when would you like me to post my tips, after the race?:eek:.

If your saying I have posted a selection after a race then please, please highlight to everyone the POST # and we can all go and assess.;)

If not then please be quiet and we will all assess your credibility as a troll after your inability to do so. i.e. put up or shut up. off you go, try and find one

thanks

CC

How bout you post the tips that won you the 14k i dont remember you posting them before you decided too jump on here and brag about it...

I only trust trainers I know on a personal level, I had an old trainer who would tell you every time what the horse was going to do and be right 99% of the time.

Most of them will only tell you how a horse is going on the track but that's a fair indication, you usually know how much your own horse has to improve to win.

ok, so no evidence of me posting tips after a race so now we have a different TROLL question.

Goodbye

CC

ok il repeat myself just for you, you did not post the first 4 you claimed too win on here or anything remotely close too it and now your trying too turn it back onto me to make me look like the bad guy, YOU DID NOT POST ANY EVIDENCE OR TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST 4 WHICH YOU CLAIMED AS A WIN...

Deflection.jpg

To be fair he did pick two at decent odds from memory. IF he roving banked them he would have got the first 4 but for nowhere near the amount he said. It would have cost a fortune to put that on. He was freaking out at losing $100 yesterday so thats the part of the story thats hard to buy, he just couldnt afford to roving bank two selections for the $10-20 he has on a race. He seems to have calmed down now so I think its time to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back