Off Topic Random Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-review, lay persons understanding:

Post-review, club comms:

Post-review, AFL comms:

I'd say E&Y would be happy with the advertising.

I'm sure they are. And also fees they got paid for conducting the review. That they traded one off for the other is hilarious

Someone with more knowledge than me could confirm this but anything involving numbers you're going to pay more due to QA, Governance, Liability. I'd suggest 100-200% costs on top.

rfctiger74 KiwiTiger

Wrong again Dr Mike. Audit work is a commodotised practice, competitive and the cheapest service offered by accounting firms. Their consulting rates are much higher.

All i'm reading is dick measuring. We're shit/we're great/we aren't either.....yawn. So glad the mods merged my thread with this one where i said i wanted to keep it seperate so we could actually talk about the appointment without reading 42 ****ing pages of hostility. Great call guys. **** me...

All i'm reading is dick measuring. We're shit/we're great/we aren't either.....yawn. So glad the mods merged my thread with this one where i said i wanted to keep it seperate so we could actually talk about the appointment without reading 42 ******* pages of hostility. Great call guys. **** me...
Shut yer piehole Cletus..
Jesus wept

#eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back