Off Topic Random Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your right he must have wanted in on our forensic review. I mean clearly showed signs of mismanagement and he thought he might have gotten the goss on Dimmas game plan and what the forensic review said about it. Don't forget it was across all facets of footy ;)
And you want an Email to confirm this to yourself?:drunk:

Haha, giving it to big Carl then following up with a little knee to the back of the head... thems was the good ol day.

Would get 6 weeks now.

People say its cowardly, yeh, naa, because he knew he would cop it back just as bad and it never worried him.

6? He'd get 5-6 for the punch alone. The knees are probably 4 weeks.

And you want an Email to confirm this to yourself?:drunk:

I want an email with the review findings and the report it produced to confirm that there was a ****ing review..or are you still walking around with your head in the sand and believe everything these frauds feed you. If you aint woken up yet, the coach has been feeding us shit for the whole year and so has benny with his political BS....now piss off and go play with the plastecine ;)

Jon ralph seems to think we will get Caracella... Knights and Montgomery are a good chance to come aswell

that would be siiiiiiiiiiick

I want an email with the review findings and the report it produced to confirm that there was a ******* review..or are you still walking around with your head in the sand and believe everything these frauds feed you. If you aint woken up yet, the coach has been feeding us shit for the whole year and so has benny with his political BS....now piss off and go play with the plastecine ;)
I think your ego is getting in the way of your importance.;)

hey man whateve...at the end of the day I voice my opionion and fools like you bottom feed on opinions and offer Jack Shit other than BS like this ;)
No worries mate.Name calling proves my point.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries mate.Name calling proves my point.;)
You are wasting your time responding, some people have their opinion and no one can change it.
200.gif

If that happens Tigerbob will fap harder than he has since Rebel Wilson's nip slip

Knights should be senior coach, not assistant. But would be a step in the right direction.

Three blokes still shouldn't be at our club in Dan "We went half arsed" Richardson, Blair "away all offseason" Hartley and of course Damien "I have no idea what I'm doing" Hardwick.

Also should be getting an external Head of Recruitment.

But, it's more positive than it was 3 weeks ago.

Let's assess at the end of the off season.

Yeah he is but a demotion to consultant is pretty much a sacking, its one foot in the door situation.

I could be wrong though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Head recruiter to part time scout?

That's how you sack a long term employee mate..
Fair call x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back