Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Echuca v Shepp Swans
Euroa v Mansfield

In the first weekend of the season who will win these 2 games and what players will make the difference??

Echuca v Shepp Swans
Euroa v Mansfield

In the first weekend of the season who will win these 2 games and what players will make the difference??

Echuca will smash swans..thats if swans can even fill a side

Echuca will smash swans..thats if swans can even fill a side

are swans struggling for numbers?? any strong players?
Echuca have a fair few very handy players that are extremily fit due to the pioneers pre season and are in very good form.... side should do alright depending who plays pioneers or seniors

Shepp Bears had a big over Seymour on the weekend. The Lions will struggle this year but the Bears looked good at almost full strength. Bucktin kicked 7-8 and Edwards and Thorsen dominated through the midfield. United v Bears round 3 shapes as a good one by the looks...

The Lions struggled against a good team, as you said they are almost at full strength(Shepp Bears). There were a couple of young Lions that put in a fair bit, young Marcus Ure is looking good for the year and so is Adam Loraine with some early form in the 2's practice matches and the Mitchell cup, The Lions still have a few numbers to come back before they reach full strength, Daniel Belston will be one of the major in's for the Lions once he comes back from his shoulder reco, Jason Cole will be another good player coming back from a broken wrist and Thomas Harjo has also apparently done an injury, and then there are the assumtion boys, joel brooks, ben clifton, joel lawler, and will wholmann might even play a few so the Lions arnt gona Look that bad this year, a finals appereance is not out of reach for the Young Lions This Year

Who are the coaches of the thirds teams this year? What are they like? Have they had experience coaching before...any takers on this?

Who are the coaches of the thirds teams this year? What are they like? Have they had experience coaching before...any takers on this?

Shepp: Mark Metcalf - 5th year for him, including last 2 flags. Not much else to say.
Rochy: Mick Haisman - local stalwart, 2nd year in the job.

That's all I know.

Thanks for that Manbearpig!! Who's coaching Echuca/assistants etc, have heard they have a pretty extensive support staff and are putting alot of time in to set plays, zoning, ruck work etc. Sounds dangerous if that's the case as i have heard they are going to be the side to beat.

Thanks for that Manbearpig!! Who's coaching Echuca/assistants etc, have heard they have a pretty extensive support staff and are putting alot of time in to set plays, zoning, ruck work etc. Sounds dangerous if that's the case as i have heard they are going to be the side to beat.

COACH: graham hodgenson
ASS: Dicky
we have done a little bit of work on zone and set plays and wat not.. fair few handy players to watch out for as well... few boys come across from the murray league we will see how the team gels together in the first round

Ive heared about this guy who plays thirds for bears 6'3, has a elite background in basketball, been told he goes alright in the ruck, hes improving his knowledge of football from making the transfer to footy from basketball thats what i've been told but im talking bout this kid cause ive heard hes seriously injured his knee and will be out for a long time, and just wondering does anyone know his name? and will this have an impact on the bears?

Ive heared about this guy who plays thirds for bears 6'3, has a elite background in basketball, been told he goes alright in the ruck, hes improving his knowledge of football from making the transfer to footy from basketball thats what i've been told but im talking bout this kid cause ive heard hes seriously injured his knee and will be out for a long time, and just wondering does anyone know his name? and will this have an impact on the bears?

this guy wouldn't happen to be you would it J_D17?

my guess would be nathan parker?? not a big loss.. no skills.. doubt he'd do much against strong teams..

this guy wouldn't happen to be you would it J_D17?
Nah mate i use to play against him back in under 16s div2 and he was pretty good in div2 but it was only div 2 so cant say much, i just couldnt remember his name wasnt sure if it was him or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also been told the bears boys only like him when his mouth shut, Round 1 be good to see how he'll go up against his former club mooroopna @ mooroopna

Shepp: Mark Metcalf - 5th year for him, including last 2 flags. Not much else to say.
Rochy: Mick Haisman - local stalwart, 2nd year in the job.

That's all I know.
United: Mario de Santa-ana, 2nd year in 3rds job, has coached senior level Murray League and coached reserves at GV
Seymour: Carl Ure, Ist year 3rds, coached juniors last year
Tatura: Paul Serra, a few years in the job, current GV 3rds Interleague coach and played a lot in the GV.
Swans: Phil Nicholson, Ist year thirds, coached at Junior level and seniors at GV and Murray.

is rhys bucktin full of himself
what do the boys at the bears think

yer his a cokhead..left mrpna high n the club coz he has no mates then went to wanga n has none there..talks himself up way to much..he's his own worse enemy

yer his a cokhead..left mrpna high n the club coz he has no mates then went to wanga n has none there..talks himself up way to much..he's his own worse enemy
Well said Cjudd well said:thumbsu:

S.H.I.T j_d17....you haven't made it half obvious that you and cjudd are the same people. it just seems a little F.U.C.King coincidental that you both decided to make a new big footy username in early april and its even more weird that you seem to agree with each other on everything! you are a F.U.C.King toss bag whoever you are! stupid dumb campaigner! you really should get a life you C.O.C.K sucker!
F.U.C.King toss bag this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u F.U.C.K.En W.anker y would i waste my time to make two user names and agree with what i say bit pointless dont u think ya dumb ****** who r u Rhys Buctkin bum buddy or somethin u ****en loser

bit touchy on the subject arent you? or are you just bit tense cos your mumma ways so much she's putting so much strain on your tiny pin everytime she bobs up and down on it! go suck a D.I.C.K JD!
HAHAHAHA! Ur a fu.cken stand up comedian pffft pullin out the mumma jokes, ur a big man, i better not get smart to u no more u fu cken ****ter

Hey just wondering how Brody Green from benalla is going? I remember doing a practice match for bushies on his team and he injure his arm pretty badly, i dont know if he broke it or not because i got cut after that game. Nice bloke in general good quality player just wondering if hes back on the track?

Hey just wondering how Brody Green from benalla is going? I remember doing a practice match for bushies on his team and he injure his arm pretty badly, i dont know if he broke it or not because i got cut after that game. Nice bloke in general good quality player just wondering if hes back on the track?

yer brady made the squad and has just got out of the cast on his arm after breaking his wrist.. has been training and doin all the running and will start doin the skills work from now on.. as u said good player n good bloke

yer brady made the squad and has just got out of the cast on his arm after breaking his wrist.. has been training and doin all the running and will start doin the skills work from now on.. as u said good player n good bloke
Thats great to hear use to play against him in b ball, he was good at that to, just wondering how his progress was goin hope he goes far in the future, thanks for that mate cheers:thumbsu:

S.H.I.T j_d17....you haven't made it half obvious that you and cjudd are the same people. it just seems a little F.U.C.King coincidental that you both decided to make a new big footy username in early april and its even more weird that you seem to agree with each other on everything! you are a F.U.C.King toss bag whoever you are! stupid dumb campaigner! you really should get a life you C.O.C.K sucker!

kurt your a cok head..all he said was he agreed..you got no idea mate. do u reckon all the other people that agree with eachother r the same people..wake up p00f

teams lineups for the weekend??
echuca looking real good, hate to have to line up against them first round.
not sure on there lineup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad