Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Dan actually played a quarter and a bit with concussion after a hit in the 3rd quarter... Couple of laughs watchin him after the game struggling to get changed
haha eddie got hem good shithot he was carven me so i waz happy shoulda ada beer wit him after da game that woulda made him feel better wat number were u on satdy mate:thumbsu:

good topic mate:thumbsu: um..on behalf of the seymour boys im sure we would all agree that adam loraine is a great payer and does not get enough respect that he should be getting....GOOD PLAYER ONE TO WATCH...likes a fight 2 lol:D

also from seymours behalf, i agree with you waterboy, Adam Loraine is very under-rated.. same with Jason Cole..

any rochy boys on here that saw me get my nose broken on satdy? 5 mins into the 2nd quarter it was.. just interested to know whether they saw what happened, whose head i smashed into etc coz i dont remember a bloody thing ( doesnt help when you black out ) i wear #6 and was in the guts..

proving to be a good contest between all teams so far fella's.. cant honestly say i didnt expect the young cubs to be climbing up the ladder.. but the hard work seems to be paying off.. will very happy to see some anticipated inclusions this week :D :D

also from seymours behalf, i agree with you waterboy, Adam Loraine is very under-rated.. same with Jason Cole..

any rochy boys on here that saw me get my nose broken on satdy? 5 mins into the 2nd quarter it was.. just interested to know whether they saw what happened, whose head i smashed into etc coz i dont remember a bloody thing ( doesnt help when you black out ) i wear #6 and was in the guts..

proving to be a good contest between all teams so far fella's.. cant honestly say i didnt expect the young cubs to be climbing up the ladder.. but the hard work seems to be paying off.. will very happy to see some anticipated inclusions this week :D :D
it was our very own team mate waddo...it was josh dundons head:D he said he did not feel a thing lol then again he has nothin in their ne ways lol haha u no we love ya joshy dundon lol;)

hows the interleague team looking, any1 wanna have a crack at a side from the players that went to training?

hows the interleague team looking, any1 wanna have a crack at a side from the players that went to training?

im not sure at where people play and im having a stab in the dark her but it seem that 85% of people there were on ballers and that our team is lackin tall strong key posistion players.....

im not sure at where people play and im having a stab in the dark her but it seem that 85% of people there were on ballers and that our team is lackin tall strong key posistion players.....
is there a list of the squad???

ill have a go...
B: Thorson (bears), Kliendienst (Tat), Pullen (bears)

HB: Giovaninni (eur), Oliver (roch) , Russel (moo)

C: Connors (ech), Cunningham (eur), Bingham (united)

HF: Tuohey (roch), Hately (sey), MacGibbon (tat)

F: S Campbell (united), Rockcliff (Ben), Milne (moo)

R: Strawny (ech), Rendina (united), Priest (ben)

I: Warren (united), Green (ben), Walsh (man), Keast (tat)

pretty hard to pick.. without seeing much of the ky, mansfield or seymore guys.. strong team

what r ur thoughts? ins, outs and reasons??

ill have a go...

pretty hard to pick.. without seeing much of the ky, mansfield or seymore guys.. strong team

hey who was the number 5 for seymour on the weekend? he trying out?
i heard he was only 15 or something, bit of a freak all the same but i guess he was playing a pretty weak side in us on the weekend.

also you in ineligable footy08?

i heard he was only 15 or something, bit of a freak all the same but i guess he was playing a pretty weak side in us on the weekend.

yer S Wrench im ineligable to play.. unfortunatly, would love to play in the side!

R u trying out?

ill have a go...

brett mahoney and adam bohesvki from mansfield and ryan butler from kyabram would hav to be in all playing seniors.

ill have a go...

you wouldn't be too fare off the mark there footy08, there is some big names in that side and should be a good contest against o/m.... Cade Ringin from rochester could be a inclusion to that side.. a handy back pocket or back flank that reads the play well... also from Rochester Dave Romer is unlucky to not be in that side you posted, but with Rochy having a bad year it will be hard for these blokes to get in if the tiges dont start winning games...

you wouldn't be too fare off the mark there footy08, there is some big names in that side and should be a good contest against o/m.... Cade Ringin from rochester could be a inclusion to that side.. a handy back pocket or back flank that reads the play well... also from Rochester Dave Romer is unlucky to not be in that side you posted, but with Rochy having a bad year it will be hard for these blokes to get in if the tiges dont start winning games...

yer i played rochy in a practice match early in the year... cant say i know of the two guys u mentioned but ill have a look out for them..

as for brett mahoney and adam bohesvki they would go stright into that team but from what i can remember they both werent selected by there teams to try out.. not sure y, maybe they didnt want to.. but no doubt the interleague coaches will follow it up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Loraine,Nah hes not tryin out,Yeah he is only 15, he has a solid build(The Bast**d is my little bro and he is bigger than me) and an awesome set of hands, Good Leap, nice straight kick, and its good to see he can handle a key position(FF), it will be good to see him develop throughout the next couple of seasons, as he gets taller and stronger.

What about Brad Edwards from Kyabram he is carving up this year?

Jake Loraine,Nah hes not tryin out,Yeah he is only 15, he has a solid build(The Bast**d is my little bro and he is bigger than me) and an awesome set of hands, Good Leap, nice straight kick, and its good to see he can handle a key position(FF), it will be good to see him develop throughout the next couple of seasons, as he gets taller and stronger.

jake, get out of ya brothers bigfooty account

yea real good leap on him and keeps his feet for the second efforts which caught a few rochy players off guard. will b interesting to see how he goes in a one on one standing contest against some of the bigger 18 y.o full backs

yer i played rochy in a practice match early in the year... cant say i know of the two guys u mentioned but ill have a look out for them..

as for brett mahoney and adam bohesvki they would go stright into that team but from what i can remember they both werent selected by there teams to try out.. not sure y, maybe they didnt want to.. but no doubt the interleague coaches will follow it up..

Cade was at training on sunday but couldnt train because of injury.. Dave Romer was crook but will probebly train tonight..

ill have a go...

No Swans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad