Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

ty guiney played schoolboys in u/15 and just missed the cut for bushies this year, not bad for someone who has just turned 17. Nathan Beck is another gun from ky who could beat anyone if he puts his mind to it and would fit in nicely in the interleague squad, they're no duds mate
glad there is someone eles out there that rates these boys to!:thumbsu:

ty guiney played schoolboys in u/15 and just missed the cut for bushies this year, not bad for someone who has just turned 17. Nathan Beck is another gun from ky who could beat anyone if he puts his mind to it and would fit in nicely in the interleague squad, they're no duds mate
i agree ty is underated, he defently deserves to be in the side id proberly through eddie in that catogry aswell. eddie also recieved a goby on satdy its a exciting tym 4 all of us haha:thumbsu: :)

glad there is someone eles out there that rates these boys to!:thumbsu:
oxxy, acadex, walshy. u idiots only agree with eachother cause yous r all ky boys. These boys r alrite but nothin special, yous talk em up a bit 2 much

oxxy, acadex, walshy. u idiots only agree with eachother cause yous r all ky boys. These boys r alrite but nothin special, yous talk em up a bit 2 much

just to set you straight, i don't play for kyabram. im just stating the facts mate

james dalton is a half backline player for benalla i think. he should not be in the interleague side mate. you pretty much described him when u talked about brady green. he is lazy and doesnt man up. have u seen much of him?
no i havent seen him much, 2 games, vs echuca and united. he got second and third best respectively and shut down both CHF's. you need to get ur eyes checked i think

before u start having a go at me get ur facts right... lowden didnt smash anyone in the ruck! might have got more taps outs yes but at that height he should be getting alot more aginst our ruckmen who arent even ruckmen! he must have been put into the vic squad then because he was never named in the initail squad mate.. oh and u have a sh!thouse memory becuase he didnt even kick a goal that game! oh and the last line u wrote was also a load of cr@p because if u went back and read my comments last week i said how good a player hackett is for the SWANS... just because i gave an opinion on a kid u coach doesnt give u the write to come on here n have a go at me..

You're kiddin aren't ya? Since when didn't someone have the right to have a go at someone else on here. Plus you did get your facts wrong on the Vic country squad.

backtoback1 might be a crusty old bastard, but his memory was only one week out. Lowden kicked 3 the week after United against Mansfield.

B: Thorson (bears), Kliendienst (Tat), Pullen (bears)

HB: Giovaninni (eur), Oliver (roch) , Russel (moo)

C: Connors (ech), Cunningham (eur), Bingham (united)

HF: Tuohey (roch), Hately (sey), MacGibbon (tat)

F: S Campbell (united), Rockcliff (Ben), Milne (moo)

R: Strawny (ech), Rendina (united), Priest (ben)

I: Warren (united), Green (ben), Walsh (man), Keast (tat)

this is only someones predicted team: Cjudd#3 i think that nathan beck could play on a half forward flank to swap with Macgibbon, ty could play center no worries, eddy on the wing swap with bingham or forward pocket or bench. what are you opoinions on this??? and does anyone know about the two euroa boys selected in this side do they play thirds or seniors, becuase i played them yesterday and i dont think they have anyone worth going into the side except maybe there ruckman but he isn't as good as strawny.

this is only someones predicted team: Cjudd#3 i think that nathan beck could play on a half forward flank to swap with Macgibbon, ty could play center no worries, eddy on the wing swap with bingham or forward pocket or bench. what are you opoinions on this??? and does anyone know about the two euroa boys selected in this side do they play thirds or seniors, becuase i played them yesterday and i dont think they have anyone worth going into the side except maybe there ruckman but he isn't as good as strawny.

I know I'm biased but you can rotate Hackett between on the ball/Centre - HBR, HFF or Forward Flank no worries.

You're kiddin aren't ya? Since when didn't someone have the right to have a go at someone else on here. Plus you did get your facts wrong on the Vic country squad.

backtoback1 might be a crusty old bastard, but his memory was only one week out. Lowden kicked 3 the week after United against Mansfield.

actually i didnt get my facts wrong.. he was never named in the first squad, i have spoken to luke personally and he himself doesnt know fully wat is happening with the vic squad... and for ur info back2back im mates with luke and wasnt having a go at him.. someone asked for an opinion and i gave one, bit harsh yes but he will only get better from reading it

actually i didnt get my facts wrong.. he was never named in the first squad, i have spoken to luke personally and he himself doesnt know fully wat is happening with the vic squad... and for ur info back2back im mates with luke and wasnt having a go at him.. someone asked for an opinion and i gave one, bit harsh yes but he will only get better from reading it

Fair enough. Good to know you don't rate your own opinion too high.

Yeah both play seniors cunningham played seniors last year and is a handy footballer hard at it just lacks a little height. klay has a lot of talent and could go all the way is on the bushrangers list as a bottom ager played under 16's for Vic country last year at the Australian championships

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do u rate benella compaird to ky mate

how do u rate benella compaird to ky mate

havent seen either team play this year sorry... i no of some good players in both teams though.. benalla alot of very good young players.. been a bit of talk on here about ty, played with him a bit last year.. very good player. would think he'll be in the bushies next year.. did u play in the herald sun cup last week? think i may have heard ur name being yelled out?

havent seen either team play this year sorry... i no of some good players in both teams though.. benalla alot of very good young players.. been a bit of talk on here about ty, played with him a bit last year.. very good player. would think he'll be in the bushies next year.. did u play in the herald sun cup last week? think i may have heard ur name being yelled out?
Yer mate i played. 4 ky a bit injurd but didi alryt who did u play 4 wats ur name and number

Yer mate i played. 4 ky a bit injurd but didi alryt who did u play 4 wats ur name and number

oh k.. i played for wanganui, number 4 on the day.. how was butlers goal against notra! lol

Youngy, this is PEZ, mate you sure you no what you are talking about. Every person on this site, that no's me and you, no i am a much harder, stronger and better footballer than you. Yeah you have pace on me but you let yourself down by making stupid comments that you think you are better than me and everyone else. You are in your last year of 18's and play in a forward pocket, so you have the kids that are shit at footy on you. By doing this you actually believe you can play. If you think you are better than me, play in the middle against quality teams and see how you go. Get 15-20 Possesions and get a few hard balls. Instead of getting cheap kicks in the forward line. Yeah i played in the backline against Ky but did't get the privlage of playing on the 'wonderful' Alec Young. Make sure you think about what you are saying before you pipe up next time. Also i am not Kurt and everyone who has posted on my behalf have done it on there own knowledge. If anyone on this site would like to post about the GOD OF FOOTY Alec Young you are more than welcome to. Thats it from me. Thanks for readin

Youngy, this is PEZ, mate you sure you no what you are talking about. Every person on this site, that no's me and you, no i am a much harder, stronger and better footballer than you. Yeah you have pace on me but you let yourself down by making stupid comments that you think you are better than me and everyone else. You are in your last year of 18's and play in a forward pocket, so you have the kids that are shit at footy on you. By doing this you actually believe you can play. If you think you are better than me, play in the middle against quality teams and see how you go. Get 15-20 Possesions and get a few hard balls. Instead of getting cheap kicks in the forward line. Yeah i played in the backline against Ky but did't get the privlage of playing on the 'wonderful' Alec Young. Make sure you think about what you are saying before you pipe up next time. Also i am not Kurt and everyone who has posted on my behalf have done it on there own knowledge. If anyone on this site would like to post about the GOD OF FOOTY Alec Young you are more than welcome to. Thats it from me. Thanks for readin
my doodle is wet mate

perry can you please find one post on here were i have chirped my self up?? i have only replied to others who bag me or this name. i was told by robbie that kurt 11 is you so yeah. i am yet to refer to my self at all on this post except for when you rochester boys took the liberty to bag me, which is beyond me why?? so i gave it back, i respect your opinion and i can have mine if think your better than me well done i don't really care to be honest. please find these stupid comments about me which i have made about my self??

perry can you please find one post on here were i have chirped my self up?? i have only replied to others who bag me or this name. i was told by robbie that kurt 11 is you so yeah. i am yet to refer to my self at all on this post except for when you rochester boys took the liberty to bag me, which is beyond me why?? so i gave it back, i respect your opinion and i can have mine if think your better than me well done i don't really care to be honest. please find these stupid comments about me which i have made about my self??

your a sook

no i havent seen him much, 2 games, vs echuca and united. he got second and third best respectively and shut down both CHF's. you need to get ur eyes checked i think

i was talkin about benalla today with a bloke i work with and he played against james dalton last year. he was a CHF for us. he said dalton is a solid red head kid. he sed he is a true red head, bad temper and doesnt care. by the sounds of things he shouldnt be mate. are u from tat?

Haha its on for young and old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad