Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

There are still only 10 people who've actually signed up for the CFC league number 3. Would be good to get another 6 to fill the league up. Any more people interested?

I reckon get that Bilza guy in Cruiser.

Shame the entire comp winner from last year didn't come to the party - where's his bloody club loyalty!

Yep, he may get the call up if neither Tennant or budgiejk log on by tomorrow. Tarquin is the other who i know can add alot and will improve a hell of a lot this year. So i've got a couple to enter if those two don't get their acts together.

Yeh i tried to get BradFisherman but he said he was already in 3 leagues, not much more i could have done really.

By the way have a read of the BF Club Championship thread on the DT board. We have come up with a competition which i think will be very very entertaining.

bring up the guys in div 2 to div 1 and the rest of div 3 into div 2. Then if anyone could find friends or whoever to get involved with bigfooty and the dreamteam comp for div 3 as a last resort.

I played in an all carlton comp last year, got beaten by tennant i think, Finished about 5000th. PM me the league code.

Team name: TheFev

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anyone interested in joining our Div 1 SuperCoach league ??? I have 1 spot left to fill !!!

If you are interested let me know !!! Experience and any previous success will be considered !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back