Official Big Footy Trade Game - (Players Req)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys there's been a few issues here.

I get home expecting maybe 2 pages to this thread and it's full of trades, funny thing is trades shouldn't be announced until 9 am tomorrow.

Also there's bloody stupid trades

Not just Stupid, but sickning ones. lol

I hate to be pedantic and a ball breaker, but it's pretty easy to read the OP, you don't have to join every trade game going around just because you can. Read the OP and make sure the games suit you and you suit the game.

Keep trade talk to the PM's

Announcements to come at appropriate times.

And if you think Stokes > Cox go to the smallest room in your house, turn around and sit down because that is SHIT

Hey guys there's been a few issues here.

I get home expecting maybe 2 pages to this thread and it's full of trades, funny thing is trades shouldn't be announced until 9 am tomorrow.

Also there's bloody stupid trades

Not just Stupid, but sickning ones. lol

I hate to be pedantic and a ball breaker, but it's pretty easy to read the OP, you don't have to join every trade game going around just because you can. Read the OP and make sure the games suit you and you suit the game.

Keep trade talk to the PM's

Announcements to come at appropriate times.

And if you think Stokes > Cox go to the smallest room in your house, turn around and sit down because that is SHIT

i vote every1 boycot trades with the WCE!!

omg this is a trade game not a life and death situation.

Calm down, who cares if we start trading now?

The point of the game is for a person to take control of a club and choose what trades suite them,, not to be told which trades are stupid and are unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omg this is a trade game not a life and death situation.

Calm down, who cares if we start trading now?

The point of the game is for a person to take control of a club and choose what trades suite them,, not to be told which trades are stupid and are unacceptable.

They are the guys who started the game, which you have been allowed to play in. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't actually have a game to play. It might not be life or death, but I'm sure they would prefer people to play as they set it out.

Perhaps you should be the one who 'calms down'.

They are the guys who started the game, which you have been allowed to play in. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't actually have a game to play. It might not be life or death, but I'm sure they would prefer people to play as they set it out.

Perhaps you should be the one who 'calms down'.

ur just angry coz u got freo :D:D

St.Kilda Online.

Looking for a Full Forward (Fev/Lloyd etc) and Medium Sized Forward (O'Keefe/S.Johnson etc)

Let me know who your interested in

Draft Picks:
13, 22, 47, 63, 79

Best 22:

B: Sam Gilbert - Max Hudghton - Steven Baker
HB: Jason Gram - Matt Maguire - Sam Fisher
C: Leigh Montagna - Chad Cornes - Nick Dal Santo
HF: Adam Schneider - Nick Riewoldt - Xavier Clarke
F: Stephen Milne - Charlie Gardiner - Brett Ebert

FOLL: Steven King - Luke Ball - Lenny Hayes

INT: Jason Blake - Sean Dempster - Clinton Jones - David Armitage

OTHERS:
Jarryd Allen
Jayden Attard
Shane Birss
Glenn Chivers
Raphael Clarke
Eljay Connors
Robert Eddy
Matthew Ferguson
Aaron Fiora
Leigh Fisher
Michael Gardiner
Jarryn Geary
James Gwilt
Brad Howard
Ben McEvoy
Andrew McQualter
Luke Miles
Michael Rix
Jack Steven
Luke Van Rheenen

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Big Footy Trade Game - (Players Req)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back