Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

duane will not be playing at shep united this year... squash the rumor now. get on with something else.
got a call from a club near cairns two weeks after he signed at echuca... and said they were two weeks to late.

duane will not be playing at shep united this year... squash the rumor now. get on with something else.
got a call from a club near cairns two weeks after he signed at echuca... and said they were two weeks to late.

So you are saying there is no way he met with United then JuddStar

So you are saying there is no way he met with United then JuddStar

not implying that.. but the meeting would have been to no avail.
it would be just like most players at the moment, testing the waters of a few clubs.
obviously duane has a history with the dees, and will no doubt return there sometime in the future.. nuff said

it would be just like most players at the moment, testing the waters of a few clubs.
obviously duane has a history with the dees, and will no doubt return there sometime in the future.. nuff said

Well there you go, obviously the JuddStar knows all.

But if he has signed at Echuca again why would he be having this meeting????? seems a bit odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But if he has signed at Echuca again why would he be having this meeting????? seems a bit odd

united probably just called him up for a chat and he said ok. dont read to much into it.

the year before steve hazelman did the same thing after he had already signed at echuca. just to see what the chances were of him coming back in the not to distant future.
duane said give us a buzz next year some time... so they did, and were to late.

brad hazleman has great leadership skill. comes across a bit quiet but i believe will be an outstanding on field and off field leader for the united footy club and i hope the dees go well in his first season

Oooh, somebody isn't happy with Brad Hazelman getting the top job.

Who would you have got to take the reigns CS?

Lions Rior you havent taken my post the wrong way. Diamond dave said that he had heard it from a good source a so called leaderer from the club. So wat i was saying is that diamond dave calls the coach only a so called leader. Cos i know he was talking to the coach n that where he got it from.

I actually think its great that brad is coach. Hope he settles into the role as easy as it was him settling int the club. Great bloke and should go alright barking the instructions out.

Oooh, somebody isn't happy with Brad Hazelman getting the top job.

Who would you have got to take the reigns CS?

Lions Roar. I think it was reins you were after. As is the reins you hold on you when you are steering a horse. A coach reigns and holds on to the reins.

Lions Rior you havent taken my post the wrong way. Diamond dave said that he had heard it from a good source a so called leaderer from the club. So wat i was saying is that diamond dave calls the coach only a so called leader. Cos i know he was talking to the coach n that where he got it from.

I actually think its great that brad is coach. Hope he settles into the role as easy as it was him settling int the club. Great bloke and should go alright barking the instructions out.

I never said it was the coach..... it was threw someone else.

In brief

December 7 2006
Shepparton News

Players return to Tigers:
Old ties will reunite at Rochester next season, with a swag of names synonymous with the club returning to the fold.

Ben Anderson, Ash Watson, Mark Watson and Carl Moon will again don the yellow and black in what will be a huge boost for the club after failing to reach the finals this season.

Ash Watson, who played seven AFL games with the Kangaroos and 90 VFL games, returns to Tigerland after a quality year with North Ballarat.

Ruckman Anderson returns from West Perth, while Mark Watson rejoins after two seasons with Heathcote and North Bendigo.

Versatile backman Moon adds to an impressive list of recruits, returning to his roots following a premiership with Kyabram District Football League club Ardmona.

In brief

December 7 2006
Shepparton News

Players return to Tigers:
Old ties will reunite at Rochester next season, with a swag of names synonymous with the club returning to the fold.

Ben Anderson, Ash Watson, Mark Watson and Carl Moon will again don the yellow and black in what will be a huge boost for the club after failing to reach the finals this season.

Ash Watson, who played seven AFL games with the Kangaroos and 90 VFL games, returns to Tigerland after a quality year with North Ballarat.

Ruckman Anderson returns from West Perth, while Mark Watson rejoins after two seasons with Heathcote and North Bendigo.

Versatile backman Moon adds to an impressive list of recruits, returning to his roots following a premiership with Kyabram District Football League club Ardmona.

Will be a force to be reckoned with next year the good old tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad