Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

can anybody tell me what sort of player dylan cutriss from rochy is like ?
saw him play 1 game last year and seem to go ok

Only seen him play twice but looks a very capable player, skills looked really good, reads the play well and finishes off also which can make or break a smaller player some times . . . . looking for a recruit old saint?

can anybody tell me what sort of player dylan cutriss from rochy is like ?
saw him play 1 game last year and seem to go ok

he kicked 4 in the 3rd quarter to win the game for rochy against us last season..... i dont need to say anymore....good future ahead of him.

TatBulldog was he playing on Tige19 that would explain his domiance.....

Footboss who will holding full back with sampras on the move....

TatBulldog was he playing on Tige19 that would explain his domiance.....

Footboss who will holding full back with sampras on the move....

Sampras or Borat as he is liked to be named nowdays will be holding down full back until he leaves to overseas. After that your guess is as good as my guess in regards to that position. All depends on comings and going of the club I say.

Maybe a bloke by the name of Shane Whitelaw may finally get his chance. He really deserves it after all the hard years he has put in, especially his pre seasons.

Hey boss, congratulations of becoming President of the social committee

Kidding yourself HawkEye. Think you may have had one to many pints again in London. There is no social scene at Euroa now the munster is no longer with us.

At least you have learnt how to spell during your time in London, even more you are starting to make sense with posts.

From all reports Andrew 'Pav' O'Brien will be running all social functions this year, means there will be a heap of coke in the fridges.

From all reports Andrew 'Pav' O'Brien will be running all social functions this year, means there will be a heap of coke in the fridges.[/QUOTE]

is the pav man pulling on the boots next year. have heard he has been hitting the pavement around albert park. would be a handy inclusion.

From all reports Andrew 'Pav' O'Brien will be running all social functions this year, means there will be a heap of coke in the fridges.

is the pav man pulling on the boots next year. have heard he has been hitting the pavement around albert park. would be a handy inclusion.[/QUOTE]

Does have a PCL injury at the moment which is restricting his pre season. But once he has finished rehab, Im sure he would be more than handy inclusion.

Sampras or Borat as he is liked to be named nowdays will be holding down full back until he leaves to overseas. After that your guess is as good as my guess in regards to that position. All depends on comings and going of the club I say.

Maybe a bloke by the name of Shane Whitelaw may finally get his chance. He really deserves it after all the hard years he has put in, especially his pre seasons.

Maybe its about time a couple of the magoo's leading defenders in Mills and McBrien got a go . . . . or maybe it's all too late and they'll leave thru lack of opportunity in 2006 :eek:

Finally Whitelaw may get his chance until they have a full side again. The blokes an absolute cult figure up Euroa way I hear and may have provided that "X Factor" or some inspiration had he got a go in the finals.

Finally Whitelaw may get his chance until they have a full side again. The blokes an absolute cult figure up Euroa way I hear and may have provided that "X Factor" or some inspiration had he got a go in the finals.

Correct Doon, he definitely has the 'X' Factor:thumbsu: Cant work out if its the flowing shag or the pack of darts sitting nicely in the shoulder region of the long sleeve number 41 but its definitely there!!!!

Biggest cult figue to hit memorial oval since Mark 'Jacko' Jackson:cool:

It has in the Shepp News today that Singhy may return to Mooroopna. I guess it's the club that offers him the most money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh before I go whilst I know we get bugger all outa Mansfield, my source tells me that former Hawthorn and more recently Williamstown duo Rayden Tallis and Bradley Lloyd are being targetted heavily by Tossol's men.

Now I want this confirmed, denied or at least in the Shepp News "Have you heard" column Kingy whilst Im on leave :D

Oddie
December 6 2006
Shepparton News

Mansfield coach Peter Tossol has rejected speculation that former AFL players Rayden Tallis and Brad Lloyd will be playing with the Eagles next year.

Note: Thanks Kingy :thumbsu:

It has in the Shepp News today that Singhy may return to Mooroopna. I guess it's the club that offers him the most money

Cats are still an option

December 6 2006
Shepparton News

Forward Balraj Singh is still a chance to play at Mooroopna Recreation Reserve next season having yet to determine to which club he will commit his services.

This year's Goulburn Valley Football League's leading goalkicker yesterday said he continued to weigh up his options and would make a definite decision in two weeks after heading home to South Australia for Christmas.

The most likely outcome for Singh is to head to Diamond Valley Football League club Montmorency, which has organised work for him in Melbourne.

"They have organised me work down at the Docklands wharf," Singh said.

In October the spearhead, who kicked 155 goals in 35 games with the Cats, told The News he was looking for a club that would be able to find him employment.

At the time he ruled out returning to the Cats but, since then, has had a change of heart.

"I haven't made up my mind," Singh said.

"I haven't ruled out the Cats at all."

But he said any return would be dependent on Mooroopna's set-up for next season.

"I think the Cats are looking to have more players based around Shepparton," he said.

Shepparton Swans are also a consideration for Singh, having played under the club's new coach Peter White who this season wore the assistant coach's hat with the Cats.

Big balraj will end up back at mooroopna cos his price is to high for any other club thats what will see him back at mooroopna and while they have him they will struggle to recruit more players on top pof what they had last year although aloi has left also learmonth havent they

Big balraj will end up back at mooroopna cos his price is to high for any other club thats what will see him back at mooroopna and while they have him they will struggle to recruit more players on top pof what they had last year although aloi has left also learmonth havent they

Tremellen also I thought????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad