Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

i would believe kirbs has committed. not sure about the other 2. i would think if fonz leaves united he would go back home.
wang signed cossgrif also didnt they?

Don't know who else Wang signed, i am a United follower, much like Centre Man and canshop

tat might have to do a rotation system. what about jason dagger. he is the only bloke who is still out there from their flag
yeah he would be the bloke i would pencil in for captaincy except he missed half the yr with injury last yr and his stick like body is taking longer and longer to repair itself.if he was on the training track 2 nights a week and played most the yr he is the man.... awsome bloke that has definantly got the respect of the playing group at the kennel.

cosgriff is a big big unit. wheres he being playing the last few years? What type of position would wang be looking to play him at?
he would be full forward! thats where he has played nearly all his footy. maybe CHF also..... i think he has been playing vfl seconds unless there is some1 out there to correct me...

What has happened with the Fat Back Pocket??? Maybe he was spot on after Seymour's magical October 1 flag double and has hung up both the boots momentarily and the keyboard :eek:

I know he is looking at his options as he meet with the United recruiters earlier this week, I saw him walk into deakin reserve myself.
i think ul find Arcadia is talkin about duane H. here

nah I was there for footy training actually - had a good conversation about the '89 gvl grand final talking about a player that had an absolute blinder when they switched him to another position on the ground

Great move by the coach!

personally i would have scott thorne. he is more of a leader then tim. puts his body on the line for the team and does more of the team thing. ppl respect him. not saying ppl dont respect timmy but he isnt mature enough yet to be looked up to by a young bunch of players. paul kirby hasnt confirmed he is leaving yet either!in saying what i have said tim is still a good player and one day will be a great leader!

Maybe Tige19 can come back and captain.... He gets along well with all...... I cant believe he has left.... this time last year he was working as tats player manager... get him back he can bring his swag of rejects and pick himself up a few bob along the way as there manager....wheres that bloke gone now... what Bigfooty thread is he popping up on now...

Maybe Tige19 can come back and captain.... He gets along well with all...... I cant believe he has left.... this time last year he was working as tats player manager... get him back he can bring his swag of rejects and pick himself up a few bob along the way as there manager....wheres that bloke gone now... what Bigfooty thread is he popping up on now...

Plzzz mate, your comments about me are becoming obsessive.... however if you find continuely talking about me stimulating then im happy to keep you occupied, in fact i like hearing about my self as do most others i bet so please continue with your insightfull mind bewilding posts.

not saying ppl dont respect timmy but he isnt mature enough yet to be looked up to by a young bunch of players. paul kirby hasnt confirmed he is leaving yet either!in saying what i have said tim is still a good player and one day will be a great leader!

Timmy one day i think you would make a good captain...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RYLEA DUNN to return to the good old bears but i dont think that will be enough to make a ******** side good

Anyone confirm a rumour that Sheeners Palmer is returning to Rochy this year? Also, does anyone know where Hooda Gray is playing footy this year.

What about Jake Cowman has he committed yet, he should, as he will be the No. 1 ruckman in the comp, c'mon Jake show a bit of loyalty stay with the might D's, better still become captain and lead the way.
think seymours schottner might be number 1

Anyone applying for this?

The Goulburn Valley Football League seeks to appoint a permanent, part-time Administrative Officer (0.7-0.8 EFT) to provide support with the collation and processing of information required to conduct the GVFL competitions and assist with the Goulburn Valley Netball League administration. This position requires a person that can follow a work program, work independently, and show initiative to complete unexpected tasks on request. Much of the administration requires data entry into a web-based data program, word processing, assisting the conduct of the GVFL competition, preparation of a weekly football program and attendance at up to four evening meetings each month as a minute secretary.

Applications close with the GVFL General Manager, P.O. Box 1427, Shepparton on Friday, December 8, 2006. This position will commence in the early part of 2007. A job description is available from the GVFL Office, 24 Dunkirk Avenue, Shepparton, online at www.gvfl.com.au or by contacting the GVFL – 58216888.

Justin Davies will be a perfect replacement for Steve Hazelman in the middle of the ground for the demons in 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad