Official votes v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 - Thommo
2 - Hale
1 - Green

edit: bumped Drew as Green was the hardest worker today, but dropped points for some poor disposal.

Brown has no role ATM, do we drop him?

Lost at selection this game was.

3-Thompson
2-Hale
1-Green

Apologies to Harris.I thought Simpson played a game worthy of votes,but the turnover in the last quarter that resulted in a goal pipped him out.

3 Thompson.

2 Green great game

1 Simpson. We looked crap when he wasn't on the ground. Laidley left him on the bench for 9 minutes in last quarter and that's when we looked even more awful then normal.

Pratt deserves votes for a top game as well.

Laidley lost this game. He is a woeful coach and if we had money he would most likely be sacked. He was shocking. It's almost as if he wanted Melbourne to win. Maybe he had money on them.

3 Green- The reason we were even close enough to just lose.
2 Thompson- Good to see the hard work finally paying off, may need to get fitter we needed him on in the closing stages
1 Pratt- Really impressed with him seems to be improving outta site

McDonalds Encouragement award- Joel Perry really played well

Honourable mention- Jon Hay just dont kick the ball into the corridor. OK

Anyone else think Sansbury has played his last game for the Roos really what is he contributing that Trotter, Swallow, Thurley, McConnell (when fit), Grima (when fit), Urch (when fit), Smith (obviously when fit) cant. Almost would put Sinclair in the same category as Eddie but at least he has (to an extent) got some runs on the board. I only think one of Eddie, Sinclair and Makepeace should play at any time and cos Makepeace was the best in my opinion (of those three) it should be troy

3: Hale, beat White
2: Thommo, superb return to form, incredible end to the game
1: Petrie, not a ruckman, clearly a CHF

PRatt again good, Green solid, Firrito solid, Harris again worked hard
Just want to see Wells fire up for more than 5 mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kasey Green 3 votes
Brent Harvey 2 votes
Jon Hay 1 vote.

Pres said:
Could not get to the game boys but the continued absence of votes for serial culprits this season Shagga, Simmo and Wells probably tells me everything I need to know.
No Simmo was one of our best today without doubt. When he wasn't on the ground Melbourne got on top. Wells is just plain overated. Gets talked up far too much. He's an average onballer nothing more. Looked good in 1st quarter and did a couple of nice things in 3rd quarter but that was it. Very disappointing.

Angus1 said:
No Simmo was one of our best today without doubt. When he wasn't on the ground Melbourne got on top. Wells is just plain overated. Gets talked up far too much. He's an average onballer nothing more. Looked good in 1st quarter and did a couple of nice things in 3rd quarter but that was it. Very disappointing.

Simmos stats flatter him. Plenty of touches marred by poor disposal. When we needed the captain to stand up in the last quarter he duffed the ball, turnover, Melbourne goal.

gokangas said:
Simmos stats flatter him. Plenty of touches marred by poor disposal. When we needed the captain to stand up in the last quarter he duffed the ball, turnover, Melbourne goal.
He spent half of the last quarter on the bench and that's when Melbourne looked better and North looked lost. I know his disposal is bad but he does so much more hard work out there. On a day when our onballers were killed I thought he was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back