Official WC Site Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Visro

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2000
Just wondering if anyone here has visited the WC site recently and tried to use the new forum there. To me it looks very shonky and I dont think I will be posting there this season.

On another similar note, does anyone else here also post on that forum? If so, what is your nickname? Maybe we could get some more bigfooty WC supporters from there as this forum whilst good, does not live up to the standard we should expect from a great club like ours
biggrin.gif

Cheers Vis

------------------
I was put on this earth to complete a certain number of tasks. I am so far behind I will never die...

I used to post there.

Only posted once since the new format was introduced. I don't like the format, there's not enough people posting on there and most posts are pretty dodgy.

Alan used to post on here but dislikes this forum. On the eagles forum he was treated like a god, here he was just another poster, i guess he didn't like it.

But i would like to see other eagles fans posting here.

------------------
"I'm not going to waste my life trying to prolong it"

[This message has been edited by daddy_4_eyes (edited 29 March 2001).]

I was just thinking, I've been visiting there quite a lot frequently and they all seem to be pissed off with the way things are running there. Maybe we should invite some of them here?
biggrin.gif

Vis

[This message has been edited by Visro (edited 03 April 2001).]

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes:
Alan used to post on here but dislikes this forum. On the eagles forum he was treated like a god, here he was just another poster, i guess he didn't like it.

yeah, what was the deal with that??

i noticed that whenever he replied to an issue, people just considered his opinion to be right.

Theres westcoasteagles.com, afl.com.au and even realfooty.com but theres only one home for footy ... and thats BIGFOOTY!!

I hardly go anywhere else, sometimes i go other places to read articles or for stats and results but when msg boards are concerned this is the only place to be.

I never have posted stuff on the eagles website but this Alan guy sounds like a tosser. He'll get no such treatment here
biggrin.gif

Why try and get them to come here? I don't know about you all, but I came bacause I started to hate that place so much. It's nice to get balanced logical arguments like you get here, rather than some of the insulated crap that was in no shortage there...

Just my opinion on the matter anyway... and no, Alan doesn't like this place, but it doesn't surprise me.

Sorry for sticking my nose in, but how about sending emails to the better posters on the eagles forum, letting them know about BF & that you guys have your own regulated eagles forum. Just a thought, sorry for the intrusion.
I am really annoyed with the new format at the official site, I used to enjoy posting on the old one, but I agree with you, the new one is hopeless so I won't be posting on there. OK now I have given you a reason to like it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

The new forum is terrible. I rarely go there now.
9 months ago it was the 'Alan' forum and he was like a demi-god. Needless to say I am the last person to bow down to anyone, least of all Alan and had a real run in with him.

Typical of Mantis to be on the Eagles forum, she just slags off the Eagles and WA perpetualy. She should pi ss of back to Melbourne if she hates WA so much.

I used to post there and once or twice in the new format but I much prefer BigFooty and our WCE club board - and would have no hesitation in recommending it to folks from any other clubs and our very own
smile.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if you were recruiting- it's worked because after reading the posts here I'm more than happy to move across. It's a shame that the WCE website forum has deteriorated so much though.. Can't wait for the next 13hrs to elapse & we can see where the Eagles are at. Thanks for the invite Visro
smile.gif

Welcome Broome, yeah the bigfooty WC board is a lot better than the official WC board now. BTW what nickname did you post under on the WC board?

Vis

Hey Lads

After seeing Frodos post on the Eagles forum ive decided to leave that dodgy forum and see how this one is, looks heaps better

Count me in as a new recruit

Cheers

It's a real shame that the new forum is so poor. I feel sorry for the club because I'm sure that they are fighting for a better deal from Sportal, and are probably getting shafted.

To Frodo, whilst I respect SOME of your comments, you seem to pick your words a lot more carefully than you did before those at the WCE forum stood up to you. Some of the comments you made about Alan (eg. drugs) were entirely out of line and were treated with the contempt they deserved. Sure, Alan has some silly ideas, but some of his comments are valid - I hardly consider him a demi-god on the forum. He can be very strange though.

Originally posted by McKenna for PM:

To Frodo, whilst I respect SOME of your comments, you seem to pick your words a lot more carefully than you did before those at the WCE forum stood up to you. Some of the comments you made about Alan (eg. drugs) were entirely out of line and were treated with the contempt they deserved. Sure, Alan has some silly ideas, but some of his comments are valid - I hardly consider him a demi-god on the forum. He can be very strange though.

Thats the great thing about being a person.
You can choose what comments you respect and feel contempt against others. You can think some are out of an imaginary line you draw mentally and others are in that line.
You can try to change the opinions of others but it is usually an uphill battle with very little prospects of winning.
You can choose to tell your truths in ways that put you up to scorn, or you can pick your words carefuly and hide behind the sham of veiled truth.
It's all down to choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official WC Site Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back