Oh No- Not Centrals

Remove this Banner Ad

KingsCrow

Premiership Player
Nov 9, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Surelly not another Centrals Grand Final.

Cannot stand that team/club/supporters. I for one am going to barrack like all hell for the Bays.

I think even Centrals fans are getting sick of making the GF every year. Its becoming boring.

Go You Bays.

Surelly not another Centrals Grand Final.

Cannot stand that team/club/supporters. I for one am going to barrack like all hell for the Bays.

I think even Centrals fans are getting sick of making the GF every year. Its becoming boring.

Go You Bays.

I love the fact that everyone hates us! Having lived through all those years when we so called "sentimental favourites", I love being so successful that now everyone wants us to fail. I can remember hating Sturt for all of their success in the 60's and then hating Port for exactly the same reasons in the 70's and 80's. Actually - come to think of it - I would have still hated Port regardless!

Here we come again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After waiting so long, I think we deserve our undisputed reign at the top as Kings of SANFL footy of the new millenium. :thumbsu: Lucky 9th GF in a row hopefully!! Unprecedented in SA footy history. Not even the great PA team did it. :D

Its become so boring though. Remember when Brisbane made their 4th GF in a row. Deep down I was actually supporting Port.

I only dislike Centrals because of the Gowans and because your supporters are literally ****ing bogans.

After waiting so long, I think we deserve our undisputed reign at the top as Kings of SANFL footy of the new millenium. :thumbsu: Lucky 9th GF in a row hopefully!! Unprecedented in SA footy history. Not even the great PA team did it. :D

Haven't made it....

Yet ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Centrals fan through and through. I left Adelaide in January happy in the knowledge that I had been there through the hard times and then the great times.

Being part of a less than 1200 people at Elizabeth oval watch us flog Sturt in the pouring rain, Watch us lose to the E-Girls in the "Foundation Cup" final with IIRC less than 7 goals for the game. Getting belted by Port in two GF's. Watch our champions play especially Rudi Mandemaker (RUUUUDIIIIIIIIIIIII), Gilbert McAdam, John Platten. I was a massive Scott Lee fan FTW. Me and my mate, then my brother used to sit on the wall just below the coaches box - I still think it's the best view on Elizabeth Oval.

Then experienced some unbelievable times. Our first premiership was top 5 greatest moments I've experienced (my Kids, my own footy premiership, Cricket Premiership in that list). There were people who haven't ever missed a Centrals game who sat with the biggest smile on thier face and it just gave brightness to the whole Elizabeth area. It's crap getting laughed at being the joke and always being the sentimental favourites but for that one year Danny Hulm and Peter Jonas made a team to be proud of. I feel for Peter Jonas, I saw him in the Cas (I think it was anyhow) and I walked up to him and hugged him - and just said "thanks". I wouldn't have cared if we never won another.

To feel that one premiership was special. Now 6 premierships later (which should be 8 however due to the E-Girls fluking it and Centrals losing the other one against the double poos) it's a shame that we've become "popular" and dragged in a whole heap of scummy supporters. I don't blame them - it's a great bandwagon and only centrals fans understand it.
Long story short - I hope we play in every single grand final from here till eternity. every single one of them is special to me and every other true supporter. every single one of them means something. Not one true Dogs fan would say "6 premiershps" without describing every-single-one of them. They will never ever get boring while the Dogs are there.

I declare this weeks Prelim the REAL Grand Final.

Because it IS boring seeing Centrals in a Grand Final 9 times running.

I declare this weeks Prelim the REAL Grand Final.

Because it IS boring seeing Centrals in a Grand Final 9 times running.

We all know that everyone team plays in the SANFL for the right to play the mighty CDFC in the GF.

As a matter of interest.....Things that have happened since we last missed a GF:
-Australia lost the Ashes
-Sydney (+ 2more) Olympics have been held
-Australia finally made the FIFA WC
-Bill Clinton was US President
-9/11

Feel free to add to the list :D

We all know that everyone team plays in the SANFL for the right to play the mighty CDFC in the GF.

As a matter of interest.....Things that have happened since we last missed a GF:
-Australia lost the Ashes
-Sydney (+ 2more) Olympics have been held
-Australia finally made the FIFA WC
-Bill Clinton was US President
-9/11

Feel free to add to the list :D

-People went to the SANFL Grand Final without fear of losing their life:p

-People went to the SANFL Grand Final without fear of losing their life:p
:D Il pay that. Funny thing is, Ive never had that problem though....I find wearing red blue and white makes that a sure thing!

Had a few Bays fella's trying to wind me up after the game today when I was walking back to my lift, telling me I was heading the wrong way (towards the city..."elizabeth is the other way" they were sayin etc..)....I pointed towards AAMI and said the Grand Final is that way. Hahaha that sure shut them up :D

:D Il pay that. Funny thing is, Ive never had that problem though....I find wearing red blue and white makes that a sure thing!

Had a few Bays fella's trying to wind me up after the game today when I was walking back to my lift, telling me I was heading the wrong way (towards the city..."elizabeth is the other way" they were sayin etc..)....I pointed towards AAMI and said the Grand Final is that way. Hahaha that sure shut them up :D

I guess having a crack at the supporters is the only chance they have of winning, their teams can't beat us on the field.

IT MUST SUCK SUPPORTING ANY OTHER TEAM

Its become so boring though. Remember when Brisbane made their 4th GF in a row. Deep down I was actually supporting Port.

I only dislike Centrals because of the Gowans and because your supporters are literally ****ing bogans.
Why does everyone hate Chris & James Gowans. They are the nicest blokes you will ever meet, great footballers, and have been great for the SANFL. Everyone will have to put up with them for another year, they are going around again. :)

Like a lot of supporters when the siren goes to start the game, for the next two hours I can't stand the Gowans. But when the siren goes to conclude the match, I admire the way they go about it. Bloody hard, tough, uncompromising, in-your-face, old fashioned footballers.

Wish they had of unpacked their togs at Unley all those years ago....:(

Glenelg were pitiful yesterday in the face of the sheer finals pressure from Centrals. At times they were embarrassing in their lack of poise and the way they paniced with their indecisiveness & delivery out of fear of being clobbered.

After smashing Norwood, Sturt have got their mojo back and did a much better job against Centrals than Glenelg in the QF, (definitely match up better) so I'm hoping Sturt get over Glenelg so the GF is at least a contest.

Sturt v Centrals......that's what we want!

KingsCrow, you really are a sore loser (past, present and future tense), maybe you should listen to the Killers song, 'Mr Brightside'...
"Jealousy (of CDFC), turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies (of Sturt winning)
Choking on your alibis (GFC)
But it's just the price I pay ($2 for student entry)
Destiny is calling me (to the GF)
Open up my eager eyes (to watch CDFC beat SFC and GFC)
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside (for the 9th time in a row)"

Have a pleasant day :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh No- Not Centrals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back