Media Okeydoke Media: What’s Worth Celebrating?

What should the TFLUA-Tiger Award Be Renamed After?

• The Filth Wizard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prospect Vale's Finest

• Tigerturbulance

• Tarkyn_24

• Hate

• Ant Bear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

While I see this as my one chance to get an award named after me (and theoretically 'The Filth Wizard's All SFA" is apt and has a nice ring to it) please see how hard this is for me to say... as a sim performer pantskyle should have one hand on this. The most dominant Mobbs performer which shares some correlation, though not 100%, it would be a worthy choice.

scared homer simpson GIF

While I see this as my one chance to get an award named after me (and theoretically 'The Filth Wizard's All SFA" is apt and has a nice ring to it) please see how hard this is for me to say... as a sim performer pantskyle should have one hand on this. The most dominant Mobbs performer which shares some correlation, though not 100%, it would be a worthy choice.

scared homer simpson GIF
One name missing from consideration

DemonJim

The JUM Award

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scared homer simpson GIF

What an honour.

One name missing from consideration

DemonJim

The JUM Award

you sonofabitch I'm in.

scared homer simpson GIF
I'm so here for this!!! Make it happen Kennedy Parker

In my time here I have been bestowed with a TFLUA-Tiger Medal, the Golden Pants AND a pantskyle badge. He is inevitable!

1691479780425.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Okeydoke Media: What’s Worth Celebrating?

Back