OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the reserves best and fairest by a country mile at Wang beating norton who won the league medal!

Was linked with tarra as well. Heard he re-signed with Wang last week.

Bk, hearing a couple of other big names being bandied around for next year.....Any truth....and pls don't play a straight bat...:D

I see Bright are listed as a stand alone club in the 3rds comp for next year. Has the love gone out of the relationship with Myrt and the Eagles combine....

I see Bright are listed as a stand alone club in the 3rds comp for next year. Has the love gone out of the relationship with Myrt and the Eagles combine....

You can see why they would get a bit tired of it. All their good kids end up playing at myrt as the bright side was like their 2nd u/18 side

Bk, hearing a couple of other big names being bandied around for next year.....Any truth....and pls don't play a straight bat...:D
I honestly don't know any recruiting news slim. Someone said we were chasing a few, but someone else said they fell through.

The only thing that is certain is that Jamie and Hargy have gone. Enough said.

So that would be one I the four "major" signings for NW! I know he started out there.
Big move considering how much most tarra blokes always talk about the mateship they have out there to why they are so successful. Haven't heard many blokes leave tarra unless to go to higher level!!

So that would be one I the four "major" signings for NW! I know he started out there.
Big move considering how much most tarra blokes always talk about the mateship they have out there to why they are so successful. Haven't heard many blokes leave tarra unless to go to higher level!!
Hargreaves gone with him... surely he won't be classified as a "major" signing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matter of opinion I guess. He was captain last year. Looking forward to reading his reasons (read:dribble) when the Chronicle covers the story.

Doesn't sound like ya happy with the big fella BK ?? But i wouldn't call it a major loss for Tarra, very overrated, did he even play in this years Granny :D:D

Doesn't sound like ya happy with the big fella BK ?? But i wouldn't call it a major loss for Tarra, very overrated, did he even play in this years Granny :D:D

I think you can take players moving on to different leagues, but when they move to a different club in the same league that is hard to swallow

Doesn't sound like ya happy with the big fella BK ?? But i wouldn't call it a major loss for Tarra, very overrated, did he even play in this years Granny

I think you can take players moving on to different leagues, but when they move to a different club in the same league that is hard to swallow

Spot on boys :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

You're not wrong slim. Hopefully we can find decent replacements for those players. Not going to be easy finding a decent CHF, ruckman, and basically two utilities though.

Sorta know how you feel, we've got a few gaps to fill but I'm sure those concerned will find a player tree to pick from...:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back