OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey slimmer, the rumour is you've traded the Haebich brothers back to Tungamah?? You'd could nearly slot Feary in for the Trifecta?

You loose a few each year but the new recruits coming in will have a massive Impact on 2012

Hey slimmer, the rumour is you've traded the Haebich brothers back to Tungamah?? You'd could nearly slot Feary in for the Trifecta?

Not quite up to speed with it Bads but if it's right there'll be a big mummy's boy out your way breathing a sigh of relief :D.... But as KIA said ins and outs with players as you well know...

Would Chris Dunne be a chance JAM ??? or is he totally out of the picture.

I would highly doubt it slim. The Broadford boys (Dunne, Fletcher, Webster, Rowbottom) have done 2 more years than they said they would already. All of them are 32+ now with families and are probably looking at getting away from footy. Rowbo breaking his leg last year and missing a lot of work in his concreting business wouldn't inspire them too much. I think it will be someone new to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would highly doubt it slim. The Broadford boys (Dunne, Fletcher, Webster, Rowbottom) have done 2 more years than they said they would already. All of them are 32+ now with families and are probably looking at getting away from footy. Rowbo breaking his leg last year and missing a lot of work in his concreting business wouldn't inspire them too much. I think it will be someone new to the club.

Pity to lose blokes of that calibre JAM...they will take a bit of replacing.

I was talking to a bloke at the races yesterday who said K/Valley have a couple of big signings to announce. O&M players he thought...

Pity to lose blokes of that calibre JAM...they will take a bit of replacing.

I was talking to a bloke at the races yesterday who said K/Valley have a couple of big signings to announce. O&M players he thought...

Yeah it is definitely a pity to lose them, however they didn't play a lot of games last year due to injuries and a lack of passion. I think it was something like this. Dunne (8), Fletcher (5), Rowbo (4) and Webster (10). You need your star players playing more than that, there were too many games where we were missing 6 or 7 of our top 10 players last year and although we could get away with it in the BDFL the O and K is a different ball game and we just got smashed in those games. Hopefully we sign up 4 or 5 good players who are keen to play every game and that will see a huge improvement on last year.

The whisper down our neck of the woods is that K.V might have signed up the recruit of the year in Tim The Hitman Schueremann??

Heard a whisper of Dan McCormick to Milawa next season.

16 O&M Reserves matches last season, 14 times in the best.

Handy addition to the Demons if true...

Heard a whisper of Dan McCormick to Milawa next season.

16 O&M Reserves matches last season, 14 times in the best.

Handy addition to the Demons if true...

Won the reserves best and fairest by a country mile at Wang beating norton who won the league medal!

Was linked with tarra as well. Heard he re-signed with Wang last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back