OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pretty confident in signing Matty Levy in the next few days this would be a really good boost for our backline.
Apart from that our list should be very similar to last years as we believe with a solid pre season the boys are quite capable of a top 4 finish this season.

We are hoping come round 1 90% of the senior side will be able to take a chest mark and kick a drop punt thanks to our special skills training camp starting in Feb.
It's all about improvement SS and the more you practice kicking and chest marking, the better you get.

Good to see Swanpool putting in the hard yards :thumbsu:

:D Jumped the gun a bit GIF.....Doesn't matter though, rumour, speculation and inuendo abound at this time of year, makes it interesting....:thumbsu:

Yep got that one wrong!! My mail was very wrong! Sounds like kent has been going to do it for awhile!

Ok I have another whisper and hope its more reliable than my last!

Kyle Simpson could also be leaving the kennel to hawk land......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I have another whisper and hope its more reliable than my last!

Kyle Simpson could also be leaving the kennel to hawk land......
I'm not going to lie, I have also heard this along with another one of our blokes. If the rumours are true, it will be a good test of character to see if they stay or leave for the wealth of cash on offer...

I'm not going to lie, I have also heard this along with another one of our blokes. If the rumours are true, it will be a good test of character to see if they stay or leave for the wealth of cash on offer...

Are they both training in town then BK?

Have other clubs got players doing a pre season at O & M level?

Kyle Archibald (Y'wonga) to Whorouly for a ridiculous amount of money? The figure thrown around which includes a sign on is $20,000 plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back