OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard tonight bright might not be able to travel tomorrow due to extreme conditions?
Well Bright travelled and played their last game in the O&K they had a crack in the first half and have a few really good younger players just couldn't keep it up for 4 quarters, had a bench of 2 ressies and the thirds player that didn't get activated until half way through the third as some of the guys were stuffed, that's when the gates opened

Few teams flexed their muscles before finals! Should be a good final series! Who is everyone's tips?
I'm tipping some upsets as there have been some teams flying under the radar and some of the top teams have had pretty easy runs in the last 3 to 4 weeks and may not be as footy hard as we think they are finals are a funny game and nerves get to some sides especially those that have paid huge amounts to get there this year and have some late injuries. Anyway here's my tips for week 1

King Valley to defeat Greta
All Blacks to defeat Tarra
Whorouly to defeat North Wang
Moyhu to defeat Milawa

Well Bright travelled and played their last game in the O&K they had a crack in the first half and have a few really good younger players just couldn't keep it up for 4 quarters, had a bench of 2 ressies and the thirds player that didn't get activated until half way through the third as some of the guys were stuffed, that's when the gates opened

which Under 18 player was it? didnt see one on their results page o&K site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With no disrepect to the winner the Baker medal has no crediblity if a glenrowan player finished in the top 10 as i am led to believe!

Don't know who finished where beyond 1st and 2nd but we only played G/rowan once this year and Sussyer and Youngy were very good against us....

Chris Sussyer was pretty much in Glenrowan's top 3 every time he played.
Apart from Young & Cooper he had few teammates to consistently take votes off him but I understand where JB is coming from.

Chris Sussyer was pretty much in Glenrowan's top 3 every time he played.
Apart from Young & Cooper he had few teammates to consistently take votes off him but I understand where JB is coming from.

Just checked the votes on the league website, Sussyer was the first Glenrowan player I could see listed 65th with 4 votes.....Better have a look JB

Hey slim, any idea why our senior match was moved from the showgrounds to the Friendlies this weekend?

I "THINK" it's because we are rostered to cater at our ground on Sunday as well, which would have meant Snrs, res, and B res netty and probably the 3rds all over at the showgrounds ...Far easier all round..

Yeah that's fair enough. Gotta be happy with the home ground advantage!

Kv put that theory to rest last week mate.......Plus there's a junior league at our ground on Sat I think so hopefully it's not too wet this week........The showgrounds has the Benalla Saints V Rochester there on Sat too so that may be chopped up a bit....

which Under 18 player was it? didnt see one on their results page o&K site
They had about 3 names written in pen on the team sheet , pumpkin sat on the bench with another ressies players and there was a thirds player with them..

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back