OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a team that forfeits should get minus points.
Glenrowan reserves have forfeited twice yet swanpool have at least managed to get a team on the track every time and sit below them on the ladder.
And thats my two bob for the week

Spot on! I reckon that should be the case.

Was stoked that Tatura def Echuca 23 goals to 5....so I texted me old man to let him know.....he replied that was nothing and that Bell kicked 23 by himself today and O'Conner 14! Greta won 58.16 to Glenrowan 1.1
I can never recall Greta kicking a score like that....I can recall losing to teams like Chiltern in the 3rds 30 goals to nothing when I was a pup out there......Has any other teams kicked scores like that in the O&K this year?

I can never recall Greta kicking a score like that....I can recall losing to teams like Chiltern in the 3rds 30 goals to nothing when I was a pup out there......Has any other teams kicked scores like that in the O&K this year?

Ridiculous! Next best score kicked was around 260-odd by Whorouly against Glenrowan. They've been having 200-odd kicked against them most weeks, but 350 is crazy!!!

Bell kicked 22 to take his tally to 58 goals in five games!

I'd also like to thank King Valley footballers and netballers for today. Bonnie Doon lost a young netballer in a horrific car crash on thursday night and before all the netball games and before the seniors footy game King Valley joined us for a minutes silence. It was much appreciated, and helped us show our condolences and respect to the family of young Jess Hearn. Cheers.

We cou
Ridiculous! Next best score kicked was around 260-odd by Whorouly against Glenrowan. They've been having 200-odd kicked against them most weeks, but 350 is crazy!!!

Bell kicked 22 to take his tally to 58 goals in five games!

Nonch, not sure why 22 was posted online because we had it at 23. With COC's 14 the club record of 13 was broken twice in one day.

I'd also like to thank King Valley footballers and netballers for today. Bonnie Doon lost a young netballer in a horrific car crash on thursday night and before all the netball games and before the seniors footy game King Valley joined us for a minutes silence. It was much appreciated, and helped us show our condolences and respect to the family of young Jess Hearn. Cheers.

That's awful TA, but good to hear both clubs paid their respects.

All up some big results. Moyhu's season is on the brink after a couple more major injuries and an 80-point belting from Milawa, Doon knocked off King Valley and North Wang was very impressive against Whorouly. The Hawks won by 23 points, but probably should have won by six or seven goals after dominating the second half. North Wang v Milawa next week will be a cracking game, and will determine the mid-season flag favourite I think.

We cou

Nonch, not sure why 22 was posted online because we had it at 23. With COC's 14 the club record of 13 was broken twice in one day.

Bunyip I think goal scorers are recorded by the time keepers, not goal umpires so you may need to speak to them. they sometimes can't see properly as to who kicked the goals.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll blame it on the slight breeze coming from the "city"end :p

An amazing individual, and team, performance :thumbsu:

TGN, very proud of the guys for the way they performed. Not once did I hear a disparaging comment of the opposition from our players, officials or supporters. The team focussed for 4 quarters solely on their game, Dacca's message & what he wanted them to achieve. The result speaks for itself. Tarra & Bright over the next fortnight will tell a story.

Guys I'm pretty sure that Moorey kicked 22 or 23 against us the first time we played them in 05..Would anyone have access to some records for that...Just out of curiosity, I'm not looking to belittle Belly's effort..:thumbsu:

Just on the benalla milawa game the reason the scores were so close in the end is cause jeff wasn't winning the ruck contests north wank will easily win the weekend as bell will dominate the Ruck and give his on ballers first opportunity.. The game will be win in the middle

SS, respsct to your guys for their intensity at the pill on sat...A lot of Darby's physicallity showing through..Certainly gave us a run in the 2nd qtr....I noted that Feary was absent, was he injured....

SS, respsct to your guys for their intensity at the pill on sat...A lot of Darby's physicallity showing through..Certainly gave us a run in the 2nd qtr....I noted that Feary was absent, was he injured....

We knew it was going to be tough with so many players out but to the boys credit they had a real dip.
Feary was a very late withdrawal with a boil developing on his balloon knot.

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back