Old Man Hirdy Tags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Minimal attention to detail and maximum self-indulgence is a genetic trait, obviously.

If Hird Snr had indulged Albert less, maybe the son would be better at manning up and taking responsibility now. Part of a conga line telling him he has been wronged, hasn't done him any favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and of course you would believe what he says. You and I both know that the only thing that he could possibly say that you would give any credence to would be "I recruited Dank and Robinson to the club on the proviso that they run a systemic doping regime"
Because at least that would be a definitive answer. Not "umm ahh, me innocent, not banned because umm ahhh"

If only TISM had a song about Fathers and Son's however the ditty "All Hird Boys are Dickheads" rings true in this case

I know his dad's abusive
And his mum prefers the daughters;
I know he's got an Attention Deficiency Disorder;
He's culturally excluded
And he's genetically inbred;
But the reason he's a hirdboy
Is because he's a dickhead.
Not sure if your being deliberately mischievous but TISM do have a song called Father And Son.

Because at least that would be a definitive answer. Not "umm ahh, me innocent, not banned because umm ahhh"
yes, a definitive answer that suits your narrative.
you are obsessed with the guy, can't get enough of him, hang off his every word, you are beholden to him, the man that you scorn and make puerile, childish jokes about has you under his control.......the irony is delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Old Man Hirdy Tags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back