Old Man Hirdy Tags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird added: "If you (McLachlan) had bothered to read the Court of Arbitration for Sport decision, you would know that not only was there no evidence to find Jobe and the other 33 players guilty, but WADA relied upon ASADA's misconduct/corruption to secure its guilty findings."

He said this view was supported by "a number of QCs who are now working on the matter. I suggest your (AFL) lawyers try and find holes in it. When they can't, you should do everything possible to ensure the guilty findings are overturned and that ASADA and WADA are held responsible for their misconduct.

"To be honest, I don't understand why Jobe doesn't demand that you charge him, and immediately set up a hearing which is open to the public. Allowing the CAS panel, which was incompetent at best, to make the decision for the AFL, is nothing but cowardly."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nlow-medal-20160601-gp9bxi.html#ixzz4AJxWvEby
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

I'm sure Gil will like being called a coward, and insinuating he hasn't read the decision is asking for trouble.

Last edited:
Was this who you were channeling stabler ?

258.jpg

Hird added: "If you (McLachlan) had bothered to read the Court of Arbitration for Sport decision, you would know that not only was there no evidence to find Jobe and the other 33 players guilty, but WADA relied upon ASADA's misconduct/corruption to secure its guilty findings."

He said this view was supported by "a number of QCs who are now working on the matter. I suggest your (AFL) lawyers try and find holes in it. When they can't, you should do everything possible to ensure the guilty findings are overturned and that ASADA and WADA are held responsible for their misconduct.

"To be honest, I don't understand why Jobe doesn't demand that you charge him, and immediately set up a hearing which is open to the public. Allowing the CAS panel, which was incompetent at best, to make the decision for the AFL, is nothing but cowardly."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nlow-medal-20160601-gp9bxi.html#ixzz4AJxWvEby

I'm sure Gil will like being called a coward, and insinuating he hasn't read the decision is asking for trouble.
It's like a bitch fight between two people you don't particularly fancy. Donald trump and Zac Dawson for example. Hope they both take some collateral damage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect it's the same QCs who advised Hird Jnr on his various cases...

Also a case of don't disagree with the person signing the cheques...
If I had a cool million or so for doing nothing for a year, I would be donating to other more worthy causes than "Keep the Flower Drum busy" campaign.

The Hird family collectively couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Suspect it's the same QCs who advised Hird Jnr on his various cases...

Also a case of don't disagree with the person signing the cheques...

I wonder if old man hird suffered a few concussions in his playing days?

It is understandable that a parent would stand up for a child or the kid of a friend, but these whacko conspiracy stories reek of idiocy and belong in the same circular filing cabinet as creationism and 911.

And I thought it was just us foamers here on the board, that reportedly won't let this thing die a natural death!

More shenanigans from "Dad's Army" - I wonder if Madigan will be retired from the A-team, if he doesn't get re-elected?
Jones is due another anti-McD rant, but that might have to wait until after the election, now that Jones and Turnbull are radio buddies again

I'd like to see this article edited by Jon Pierik's dad before I form any opinion.

WTF is your problem, stalker?

Well, what have you got ?, what dirt can you dredge up against James Hird's grandfather, the bloke died 8 years ago.

He was enrolled in the Army during WW2, served as President and obviously played for Essendon and was also a former Victorian Director General of Education.

Keep up the quality posts :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Old Man Hirdy Tags In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back