Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had much action on here of late.
How are clubs shaping up?
Who, where and when are clubs playing in scratch matches?

Heard big G Splann is heading down Richmond way. Certainly could play in his day. Haven't really heard too much of him the last couple of years. Could be handy.

Went and spied on Hutchins training Monday night... looking deliciously good i must say

Was wondering what your comment would be Turtledove when I heard the result!

Who were your better players for both sides?

Burdon and Curtain brought their own ball from what I heard.

hutchins vs north hobart colts this thursday night..

So will this game really be North Hobart Colts vs Hutchins/Nth Hob reserves? Where is it being played?

Lindisfarne play OHA at North Hobart On Friday 11th March @ North Hobart from 530 - 6pm ish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will this game really be North Hobart Colts vs Hutchins/Nth Hob reserves? Where is it being played?

Lindisfarne play OHA at North Hobart On Friday 11th March @ North Hobart from 530 - 6pm ish

Are You still Johnny Drama's Agent Ari? haha

Surely someone has something interesting to say on here. The season is not too far away. Does anyone wish to predict the ladder?

Ill have a crack.

1. Richmond
2. Hutchins
3. OHA
4. St Virgils/UNI
6. DOSA
7. CHANNEL

I think it will be another tight year with not much between the top 4 sides. Have Dosa recruited much or are they in for another lean year? Will Uni be able to cover the loss of players from last year? Will St Virgils lose 3 on the trot? Will the Lions go back to back up or will they have a hang over? Will Channel break through for their maiden win this year?

All that aside. I think the big movers could be OHA..

Surely someone has something interesting to say on here. The season is not too far away. Does anyone wish to predict the ladder?

Ill have a crack.

1. Richmond
2. Hutchins
3. OHA
4. St Virgils/UNI
6. DOSA
7. CHANNEL

I think it will be another tight year with not much between the top 4 sides. Have Dosa recruited much or are they in for another lean year? Will Uni be able to cover the loss of players from last year? Will St Virgils lose 3 on the trot? Will the Lions go back to back up or will they have a hang over? Will Channel break through for their maiden win this year?

All that aside. I think the big movers could be OHA..

I really dont think Richmond will finish on top.

Hutchins and Oha will be the two top sides,the rest will be pretty even.

Channel still struggling for numbers I have heard.

1. Hutchins
2. OHA
3. Richmond
4. St Virgils
5. DOSA
6. University
7. Channel

Channel to win at least a couple of games. DOSA might be the big improver and hard to ignore OHA, but Hutchins likely to be the front runner again....even without the thug J. Boon.

I know they are yet to win a senior game in the OSFA, so not sure when their last win was in the SFL.

I know they are yet to win a senior game in the OSFA, so not sure when their last win was in the SFL.[/quote]

I believe channel have gone 2 years without a win in the OSFA ('09, '10) and before that went 1 season without a win in the SFL ('08). So I suspect their last win was in 2007?

I know they are yet to win a senior game in the OSFA, so not sure when their last win was in the SFL.

I believe channel have gone 2 years without a win in the OSFA ('09, '10) and before that went 1 season without a win in the SFL ('08). So I suspect their last win was in 2007?[/quote]

That is a loooong time between wins. I probably played in their last win then. So the Channel Sharks have never had a win?

Hopefully it turns around for them, there are some great footy people at that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back