Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Dosa got smashed by Kingborough last night.
Heard wrong, unless you think 20 odd points is a smashing...

Kingborough started well, but DOSA came back at them in the second quarter and it was pretty level after that..

speaking of cheeseburgers, say hello to justin westbury for me. picture of fitness that athlete

Ya's aren't serious are ya's, surely?

How ever old BVK is, I'm pretty certain Westbury would've played heaps more SENIOR footy for Clarence than BVK has and that would include his ill fated year at Hobart!

Westbury is 34 and still playing, can't wait to see BVK's body shape when he gets to the same age, tipping he won't be playing!

Ya's aren't serious are ya's, surely?

How ever old BVK is, I'm pretty certain Westbury would've played heaps more SENIOR footy for Clarence than BVK has and that would include his ill fated year at Hobart!

Westbury is 34 and still playing, can't wait to see BVK's body shape when he gets to the same age, tipping he won't be playing!

get a grip barge, never mentioned anything about jw's career, seniors or not, just letting this clarence joker know that his club has a couple of blokes carrying a little bit of extra weight.

Chili was still a quality player for Sorell a few years back. Still dangerous around goal.

Haven't seen **** play

Chilli was kicking goals in the old SWL playing senior footy. By his own admission, shouldn't have gone down to Sorell to play and should have stuck with the Roos throughout his 20s. P

Not sure what this "****" bloke has done at senior level???? What's the background?

Chilli was kicking goals in the old SWL playing senior footy. By his own admission, shouldn't have gone down to Sorell to play and should have stuck with the Roos throughout his 20s. P

Not sure what this "****" bloke has done at senior level???? What's the background?

His background consists of four n twenty, whinging when no kicks him the ball, sooks when nothing goes his own way, and basically has nice boobs!

get a grip barge, never mentioned anything about jw's career, seniors or not, just letting this clarence joker know that his club has a couple of blokes carrying a little bit of extra weight.

Couple of guys? Seeing you know them better than me, who are they?

Anyway, was heading along the Brooker tonight and it was bumper to bumper near Rosetta High. There were cops helping the traffic through, so I stuck the head out the window and said "Officer, what's with the traffic jam?"

He looked at me like I was a martian and said "Haven't you heard the news? HE is playing at Claremont tonight?

Thinking it must have been a big name, figured it must have been a TSL praccy game out there.

"Aker?" I asked.

"No you idiot, bigger than Aker!, Claremont's playing Hutchins tonight at Abbotsfield Park - BEN VAN KRAANEN is gonna be in action!"

His appearance will put last week's Harry O'Brien/Dale Thomas visit to Claremont Village to shame!

JW was also really good at Lauderdale when they were in the regional league. Gave us a tough time at Dodges when he was on fire

Couple of guys? Seeing you know them better than me, who are they?

Anyway, was heading along the Brooker tonight and it was bumper to bumper near Rosetta High. There were cops helping the traffic through, so I stuck the head out the window and said "Officer, what's with the traffic jam?"

He looked at me like I was a martian and said "Haven't you heard the news? HE is playing at Claremont tonight?

Thinking it must have been a big name, figured it must have been a TSL praccy game out there.

"Aker?" I asked.

"No you idiot, bigger than Aker!, Claremont's playing Hutchins tonight at Abbotsfield Park - BEN VAN KRAANEN is gonna be in action!"

His appearance will put last week's Harry O'Brien/Dale Thomas visit to Claremont Village to shame!

bvk have to get changed in his car his fat head would not fit in the monts change rooms

:D

Heard OHA beat sorell easy on the w/e and richmond 2s pumped the new port Arthur side. Don't know any scores tho. Anyone know any more results from the w/e?

Anyone care to predict who will be the leading goalkicker this year??

I think it will be Ben Van Kraanen (Hutchins) vs Adrian Burdon ( St Virgils)

Just got off the phone to a close source of BVK's and he predicts a healthy return of between 85-90 goals this year. He believes that with the delivery he will receive from and I quote ' the silky skilled Hutchins midfield' that he will get enough of the ball to dominate every game.

Seems to be digging himself a big hole. Hopefully he can live up to it. Bigger fish have tried and failed in this comp!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given I couldn't get out to Claremont til 10pm due to the BVK caused traffic jam by which time the game was finished and I didn't get to see the marquee signing, can anyone tell me how he actually went v Claremont last Thursday?

Anyone care to predict who will be the leading goalkicker this year??

I think it will be Ben Van Kraanen (Hutchins) vs Adrian Burdon ( St Virgils)

Just got off the phone to a close source of BVK's and he predicts a healthy return of between 85-90 goals this year. He believes that with the delivery he will receive from and I quote ' the silky skilled Hutchins midfield' that he will get enough of the ball to dominate every game.

Seems to be digging himself a big hole. Hopefully he can live up to it. Bigger fish have tried and failed in this comp!!

Are people being serious about this N.H 2's player? This **** fellow? OR taking the Piss?
JURY from OHA only did OK in Old Scholars after kicking 70-80 goals for Central Hawks one year and before that only played 2's at Clarence and kicked a few.
SO would you say this **** is better than JURY? DOes he have a better chance to make a bigger impact on the league?

mate its taking the piss, he is fat slow shit footy player, he is no where near the player as the likes of burden jury and westbury.. so lets just stop talking bout him..... hes a nobody..

Just noticed a couple of interesting clearances on the website....

Jack Boon cleared BACK to Hutchins from Clarence....he must have just wanted to get his photo in the paper as a new recruit.

And Leigh Walker - cleared from North Hobart to OHA! If he plays, I'd imagine he would be very, very handy...

Wow.... Waxy Walker would be up around 40 now, Although it'd be reported that he still is 30!!!

Quality player. Wonder how the strings will hold up? From memory had a fair few problems with them last time he waws running around

Jimmy Penwright looks like being on the sidelines for quite a while,heard he broke his arm and dislocated an elbow in a intra club practice match on the weekend.

Just noticed a couple of interesting clearances on the website....

Jack Boon cleared BACK to Hutchins from Clarence....he must have just wanted to get his photo in the paper as a new recruit.

And Leigh Walker - cleared from North Hobart to OHA! If he plays, I'd imagine he would be very, very handy...

maybe they cleared to these sides if they get dropped from tsl sen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back