Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Sean Hollick go, and Rex Limbrick, played in a flag with "Alfie" Hollick last year, interested to see how the boys went

Sean played really well and was named in the best 6, Rex had limited playing time and spent a fair amount of time on the bench

Uni should beat OHA by more than 3 goals, although Uni's backline will have their work cut out for them. Handy inclusions in Gilmore and 'Birdman' Welch. John Morey set to rough up the potent OHA forward line!!

Hutchins will flog DOSA quite easily you would think! Not much in the way of quality out at cadburys. Can be likened to the Nth Melbourne 'shinboner' spirit....will have a fair dip, but when it comes to the crunch, just aren't good enough.

Richmond by 5-6 goals. Their mixture of new recruits and club stalwarts should really be starting to gel right now. If Daft can find he's blistering form of a few seasons ago, I'm sure his teammates/coach will quickly forget his slow start to the season. C'mon Dafty!!!
eating your words now suburb whispers ya knob jockey,hutchins to flog dosa,dosa 6 goals down at 1 stage and won by 5 goals.

Sean played really well and was named in the best 6, Rex had limited playing time and spent a fair amount of time on the bench

How is Rex going out there GerogeBluth? I played a fair bit of footy against him when he was at Channel and was very surprised he left there. Tough customer who makes you feel you played on him for the next week! Haven't seen him in the seniors team much though, is he struggling a bit at his new club?

Just out of interest Rowie, John Fowle and also an onballer with a helmet (amongst others) really dominated that day. Am I right in assuming they are regular senior players?

Chooka Fowle is senior quality, but unfit, and his body isnt right. Suffered a concussion a couple of weeks ago which has affected his eyesight, so has been, and will be out for a while. Didnt do much of a pre-season either, and if you read through this thread you will find that the DOSA selection policy was based on blokes rocking up for pre-season.

The bloke with the helmet would be Goose McConnon. Solid player, probably fringe seniors.

Given you only beat us by a goal, it is really.

Noticed Matt Honey played ones...who convinced him to do that?

Haha not too sure mate, fair question though. I think he was always going to play ones, just a matter of when he could be bothered/felt alright!

Played bloody well too. Kicked five in the wet on Brendan Kull.

Haha not too sure mate, fair question though. I think he was always going to play ones, just a matter of when he could be bothered/felt alright!

Played bloody well too. Kicked five in the wet on Brendan Kull.

Probably would've kicked another 5 if the umpires weren't blind either.... :p

It was actually a really good game out at Cadbury's on Saturday, hopefully the DOSA seniors can keep playing attacking football and surprise some of the other teams...
Good batch of young blokes as well as the old stalwarts, keeps the club fresh and why we may be a bit inconsistent at times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You trying to tell me that 'Chilli' isn't getting a cent.... ?

I can confirm that as Chili is a key member of project mayhem he dudn take nuffin from the ships. The first rule of project mayhem is that you do not ask questions so how does he ask for money eh....eh?

That kid plays coz he loves the game and anyone who thinks any different doesn't know him.

You trying to tell me that 'Chilli' isn't getting a cent.... ?
Exactly what I'm saying he came last season and didn't receive a cent and its the same this year.

He left Channel with the sole purpose of winning a flag and he achieved that last season - and I know this is fact because I'm on the committee.

I can confirm that as Chili is a key member of project mayhem he dudn take nuffin from the ships. The first rule of project mayhem is that you do not ask questions so how does he ask for money eh....eh?

That kid plays coz he loves the game and anyone who thinks any different doesn't know him.
Rex is that you?
From photos I have seen, looks like Chilli has stopped eating so many pies and chips, cause he looks to have lost a kg or 2 off his big fat arse. Can seriiously play, and i don't thinik anyone from Channel would hold anything against him for leaving, he was a great servant of the club. Limbrick on the other hand....

Knowing Chilli as good as anyone since i played footy with him since we were 8. A flag was the sole reason for leaving and he always said he would never play against Channel so for him to do so is a big deal.

Knowing Chilli as good as anyone since i played footy with him since we were 8. A flag was the sole reason for leaving and he always said he would never play against Channel so for him to do so is a big deal.

In fairness to him, he probably didn't expect Channel to end up in the same competition as OHA.

That is 100% correct.
Left for 1 reason, and it worked, so good on him.
How are the Cairns Saints travelling?

Could someone give me a report on the OHA Uni game on the weekend? Couldn't get there but heard it was a good contest.... Looks like OHA are the side to beat?
Did go to the game,thinking maybe the conditions suited OHA more than uni.OHA bigger bodies got them over the line in the end.Maybe in the dryit might be a different story,as a few times uni pace did worry OHA.:confused:

eating your words now suburb whispers ya knob jockey,hutchins to flog dosa,dosa 6 goals down at 1 stage and won by 5 goals.
Like I said, a round of massive upsets!! Looks like the biggest knob jockey of them all, M . Honey, had a blinder up forward. Wonder if it's a once off or can he keep it up all year? Have my doubts.

Did go to the game,thinking maybe the conditions suited OHA more than uni.OHA bigger bodies got them over the line in the end.Maybe in the dryit might be a different story,as a few times uni pace did worry OHA.:confused:

just wondering how the recruits are going at oha, archer and rogers got in the best players on the weekend and have most games this year.how did they go with the pace of uni and where are they playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back