Benny MOF

Team Captain
Apr 13, 2005
Mordy
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sharks
Met a girl in a bar on the weekend who told me that she knows a few Old Xavs blokes, and actually dated one for a while.

She didn't name names however the guy she dated had a fetish for dressing up in her underwear as a kinky turn on before a shag.

Apparently the guy would buy her lingerie every weekend so that he could dress up in them himself.

What a nasty freak!!!!! Surely this is more evidence of just how sick they breed them in Barkers Rd.

All I know is that he is between the age of 28 and 30...

Can anybody name this Old Xavs character???? Desperate to know!!!

Benny MOF said:
Met a girl in a bar on the weekend who told me that she knows a few Old Xavs blokes, and actually dated one for a while.

She didn't name names however the guy she dated had a fetish for dressing up in her underwear as a kinky turn on before a shag.

Apparently the guy would buy her lingerie every weekend so that he could dress up in them himself.

What a nasty freak!!!!! Surely this is more evidence of just how sick they breed them in Barkers Rd.

All I know is that he is between the age of 28 and 30...

Can anybody name this Old Xavs character???? Desperate to know!!!

Classic!!! Would have to be Scott Mollard...or dare I say it Mick Blood.

Benny MOF said:

Considering some of the stories I have heard about the Priests at Barkers Rd encouraging students to put their hands in the Priests pockets and "touch the rabbit", it is no wonder the whole of Old Xavs are a bunch of cross-dressing ****.

Spencer Johnson said:
Mollard, Lethlean and Blood - all played at Old Xavs - none went to school there ?

Firstly, you do realise you can catch Gayness just by been near other ****?

Secondly, why do you think they went to Old Xavs to play? I can tell you it just wasn't for the cash, they also wanted to be in a club where all the players were free to flaunt their sick perversions. Especially Blood.

sammyg said:
Firstly, you do realise you can catch Gayness just by been near other ****?

Secondly, why do you think they went to Old Xavs to play? I can tell you it just wasn't for the cash, they also wanted to be in a club where all the players were free to flaunt their sick perversions. Especially Blood.

Maybe they were sick of 'been' stupid!

And to my understanding Blood hasn't 'being' there for 4 or 5 years!

Wreaks of Mollard though!

Paul Kaos said:

Well said Paul. Sammyg isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. My favourites posters include SMG, Handsome B Wonderful and of course Brian Speaking

I can't imagine the great man Bloody dressed in anything other than his Gazman polo, shorts with belt facilities and his trusty boatshoes.

Paul Kaos said:

Well done Paul and Candy Ass for picking up my mistake. Great to see you guys have time to get on here in between teaching English classes at your low rent teaching jobs.

Be it been or being, it still doesn't change the fact that all Xavs are ****.

Now go back to licking Blood's balls for him.

What is the point of this sort of talk? Can't people stick to VAFA football and save their other stories/accusations for the Nightclubs and Other Perversions Board?
I understand that the moderator of this board can be held liable for comments published here. Some of those comments here would appear to be actionable. Lucky that Xavs don't have any lawyers at their club.

sammyg said:
Well done Paul and Candy Ass for picking up my mistake. Great to see you guys have time to get on here in between teaching English classes at your low rent teaching jobs.

Be it been or being, it still doesn't change the fact that all Xavs are ****.

Now go back to licking Blood's balls for him.

Bloody can Derelick his own balls!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sammyg, you might want to call Dave Foster to remove the enormous chip from your shoulder. Maybe you have some deep-seated issues from your days as an alter boy? Whatever the case, cheap shots like yours require little to no imagination and waste everybody's time.

I'd love to see big Bloody fit into any women's lingerie! Maybe your mother can spare some?

Plumber said:
Sammyg, you might want to call Dave Foster to remove the enormous chip from your (note: not you're, free grammar lesson...again) shoulder.

If you are the Sammyg I think you may be, there have been that many Xavs nuts deep in your sister that you really shouldn't shouldn't provide them with any ammuntion for retaliation.

Now its back to class for me, where I intend to fondle your children some more...

Plumber, disgraceful but funny!!!
Where oh where is SMG hiding? Come on SMG, after all if not for a silly choice, you would have been leading the SKOB young guns. All though, after reading your posts over the journey, perhaps it was better that you ended up wearing purple!!!

1. Plumber, I can't be who you are thinking of unless my brother has had a sex change and become my sister. However, if this has indeed happened then it would prove my theories about the Xavs right.

2. My mother has no underwear to spare as my father wears it when she isn't.

3. Without the constant sniping between the Mics and the Proddies the VAFA would not be half the comp it is today.

4. Feel I am pretty safe baiting the Xavs today as most of them are holed up is stinking Irish pubs.:D

sammyg said:
1. Plumber, I can't be who you are thinking of unless my brother has had a sex change and become my sister. However, if this has indeed happened then it would prove my theories about the Xavs right.

2. My mother has no underwear to spare as my father wears it when she isn't.

3. Without the constant sniping between the Mics and the Proddies the VAFA would not be half the comp it is today.

4. Feel I am pretty safe baiting the Xavs today as most of them are holed up is stinking Irish pubs.:D

You are right about one thing. If you want to find a Catholic don't go to a church, go to a pub, preferably with a TAB. It is drinking, gambling and our ability to have affairs with your wives, that truly defines our great religion.

Plumber said:
You are right about one thing. If you want to find a Catholic don't go to a church, go to a pub, preferably with a TAB. It is drinking, gambling and our ability to have affairs with your wives, that truly defines our great religion.

You sure your not my boss???????:eek:

Plumber said:
Fair chance...

You're fired.

I was wrong about you Plumber...funny fuc*er.

Makes me laugh.

and how could it be Mollard...have you seen that bloke, no really, have you seen that bloke.

froggie6 said:
I was wrong about you Plumber...funny fuc*er.

Makes me laugh.

and how could it be Mollard...have you seen that bloke, no really, have you seen that bloke.

Yes, I agree, you are funny Plumber...whats the chance that this thread will be the most popular on Big Footy. We all agree that we hate those in red and black, so I say, down with the Xavs!!!
They are not real micks, they are Jesuits!!!

brian speaking said:
Plumber, disgraceful but funny!!!
Where oh where is SMG hiding? Come on SMG, after all if not for a silly choice, you would have been leading the SKOB young guns. All though, after reading your posts over the journey, perhaps it was better that you ended up wearing purple!!!

Brian

If you'd been keeping up with you Big Footy, you'd have noted that I've been in Sydney for the VAFA Big Footy convention, I will be back to full Big Footy duties on Monday.

A major success it was too. the BC & TBP proved most worthy hosts of this event.

Funny thread this, I could imagine several Old Xavs players who would do the dress up thing.

Slay Master G said:
Brian

If you'd been keeping up with you Big Footy, you'd have noted that I've been in Sydney for the VAFA Big Footy convention, I will be back to full Big Footy duties on Monday.

A major success it was too. the BC & TBP proved most worthy hosts of this event.

Funny thread this, I could imagine several Old Xavs players who would do the dress up thing.

Slayer, welcome back my long lost sparring partner, things on here have gotten a little boring whilst you have been seducing half of the Sydney Swans Swanettes(do they still have 'em?)
My vote for this thread, apart from the other two I suggested, would have to be Andrew 'Slicer' McLean, former Old Xavs president and resident SKOB hater...

brian speaking said:
Slayer, welcome back my long lost sparring partner, things on here have gotten a little boring whilst you have been seducing half of the Sydney Swans Swanettes(do they still have 'em?)
My vote for this thread, apart from the other two I suggested, would have to be Andrew 'Slicer' McLean, former Old Xavs president and resident SKOB hater...

It's good to be back Mr Speaking, you are a genius at blowing up the SKOB's deflated tyres, no matter what sort of trouble they are in.

The Sydney Swanettes are now defunct but there are a few strays around the old harbour town!!

Slay Master G said:
It's good to be back Mr Speaking, you are a genius at blowing up the SKOB's deflated tyres, no matter what sort of trouble they are in.

The Sydney Swanettes are now defunct but there are a few strays around the old harbour town!!

Hello SMG,
the SKOB tyres may be deflated a little, but we will have our time again...this is your time SMG, make sure you bring home the bacon for the Lions...

Remove this Banner Ad

Old Xavs player in girls undies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back