Ollie Wines Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh noddy, your free fall is continuing:(

He can't stand the fact he got a squib wrong, whereas Head-Crouch has definite squib form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he indeed, what part of my post did you take offense to?
Offensive? Nup
Suggesting that D didn't use common sense is pretty well the polar opposite - he used too much sense at time which riled up many:D

Whatever happened to him ??

He got his feelings hurt by me, had a cry and then cancelled his account like the gutless chickenshit coward that he is. In other words, I completely and utterly destroyed him. :thumbsu:

BTW, to all you Power flogs including Jumbo and Schulzenfest, if you agree that I destroyed D_One by making him cancel his account, don't reply. I will take your silence as a sign that you concur. :thumbsu:

www_bigfooty_com_2013_8_5_9_37_29.jpg

Also, I will give D_One 7 days to show up. If not, his silence will be a sign that he agrees that he is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was destroyed by me. :thumbsu:

He got his feelings hurt by me, had a cry and then cancelled his account like the gutless chickenshit coward that he is. In other words, I completely and utterly destroyed him. :thumbsu:

BTW, to all you Power flogs including Jumbo and Schulzenfest, if you agree that I destroyed D_One by making him cancel his account, don't reply. I will take your silence as a sign that you concur. :thumbsu:

Also, I will give D_One 7 days to show up. If not, his silence will be a sign that he agrees that he is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was destroyed by me. :thumbsu:

So when are you going to stop being a gutless chicken shit and leave the bay you ****ing welcher?

Now i didn't mention Cammy O'Shea being the one who "tip toed through the tulips" in a game against the Swans last year gardy out of respect to your good self. :)

I thought we cleared that one up ... as in you got it completely wrong ... :thumbsu:

When are you leaving the Bay welcher? Double standards hey!

A slow plodder with zero foot skills signed.

Congrats
When are you going to change the thread title to Clangerfield Signature Watch? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Wines Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back