Ollie Wines v Jaeger O'Meara

Who will be better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A very close one. I'd say Wines if I had to choose but only just

Jaeger still working though injuries and getting the body right may be the difference? I may be wrong but I don't think Ollie has missed a training session since he arrived at Port.

Jaeger still working though injuries and getting the body right may be the difference? I may be wrong but I don't think Ollie has missed a training session since he arrived at Port.
I hate your team mate:) but Ollie is a very impressive young man, reminds me of a young Riciutto ,I think hes got top five potential.

Wines I get the feeling will end up being a bit like Dusty Martin as they had a similar introduction to AFL in terms of influence and the type of body they had entering the system. I expect him to slowly plateau from here.

Jaeger on the other hand could be anything. That boy has serious skill.

No. Dusty is the anti Ollie. Ollie has a work ethic a team ethic and a thirst for knowledge that would do Gazza proud. Dusty could have been traded last year but I seem to recall Richmond were the only club that wanted him. Jaeger and Ollie are several classes above Dusty.

I get the feeling that Wines is going to be more of a gamebreaker than O'Meara, although both will be ridiculously good. So Wines by a hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines has done more so far but Jaeger is more freakish. Wines will be a great captain for Port Adelaide one day. Jaeger might end up the best player in the comp though, so him just.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Wines v Jaeger O'Meara

Back