Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Showing the gap between o&m and west gippy, prime came out today and slotted a lazy 8…my young bloke got a five off him (not his jumper though). Bigger disappointment was not seeing a godfather like individual in a rovers hat surrounded by 3-4 types in overcoats…clearly he’s still on Milawa’s fines following rovers beating wang in the first time since Christ knows when…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
don't have to look to far back rovers pipped them in 2023, can't remember if they did 2022, covid 21/20 and beat them in 2019, first win at norm minns for a fair stint though

Showing the gap between o&m and west gippy, prime came out today and slotted a lazy 8…my young bloke got a five off him (not his jumper though). Bigger disappointment was not seeing a godfather like individual in a rovers hat surrounded by 3-4 types in overcoats…clearly he’s still on Milawa’s fines following rovers beating wang in the first time since Christ knows when…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
, Thomas is in okay footballer, but not close to o&m or state league level. He loves to be the big fish in the small pond, unfortunately for him he was a tadpole in the Caspian Sea in the Ovens and Murray , and he didn’t like that.
Sh show grounds is a horrible venue, would’ve doubled the crowd if it was next door , something to think about

Great crowd at Corowa , home team put up a fight , but class prevailed .
Congrats to all the volunteers at Corowa.
Also good to catch up with Peta
I hope the blonde bloke floating across the half backline has been locked in for more than one year, high IQ, cooler than the bottom side of a pillow, he’ll be on a few clubs radars. Corowa have no respite in the short term, we will welcome them to the furnace next weekend, with respect all cylinders will be firing. I noticed the league have scheduled Corowa to host Yarrawonga on the Anzac weekend, that’ll be a long day.

Death, Taxes & Michael Gibbons hamstring ?

I hope the blonde bloke floating across the half backline has been locked in for more than one year, high IQ, cooler than the bottom side of a pillow, he’ll be on a few clubs radars. Corowa have no respite in the short term, we will welcome them to the furnace next weekend, with respect all cylinders will be firing. I noticed the league have scheduled Corowa to host Yarrawonga on the Anzac weekend, that’ll be a long day.
Got a name for us Big Laz

Got a name for us Big Laz

#35 Tom Forrest ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lightning delay in the league game, I’m in disbelief of the softness that’s rinsing through our game. I played in a blizzard up at Beechworth years back, had to remove two fallen trees off the road on the way there with a rusted handsaw from the boot. Then played 4 quarters in it, lightning everywhere, hailstones like hockey pucks, mud thicker than Wangaratta’s cash stack, we all survived. Same as the concussion nonsense, you think blokes are sitting out for two weeks on the eve of a Grandfinal? I would like to think not, the blokes I played with would have to be strapped down.

Lightning delay in the league game, I’m in disbelief of the softness that’s rinsing through our game. I played in a blizzard up at Beechworth years back, had to remove two fallen trees off the road on the way there with a rusted handsaw from the boot. Then played 4 quarters in it, lightning everywhere, hailstones like hockey pucks, mud thicker than Wangaratta’s cash stack, we all survived. Same as the concussion nonsense, you think blokes are sitting out for two weeks on the eve of a Grandfinal? I would like to think not, the blokes I played with would have to be strapped down.
You usually do get strapped down in an asylum biglaz,

I wish you could have a bigger input into junior footy today, the results would be amazing 👏

There’s a fair bit of Rosco Hill in this quality writing 🤣🤣

Great man what is your thoughts on locals being locked out of Corowa’s changerooms after game ? Interesting to read that coach said he was disappointed with the effort as they’d trained up for round 1. I think he needs to be realistic and understand that hiding was nothing compared to some they’ll get this year . And FYI I’m glad that the team is back on the park .

You usually do get strapped down in an asylum biglaz,

I wish you could have a bigger input into junior footy today, the results would be amazing 👏

Great man what is your thoughts on locals being locked out of Corowa’s changerooms after game ? Interesting to read that coach said he was disappointed with the effort as they’d trained up for round 1. I think he needs to be realistic and understand that hiding was nothing compared to some they’ll get this year . And FYI I’m glad that the team is back on the park .
Aker used to do this at North.
Id imagine it’s more about the players staying focussed and listening to a quick review.
Blokes with 20 beers in them on a hot day are hard to keep quiet when you are speaking to your players IMO

Aker used to do this at North.
Id imagine it’s more about the players staying focussed and listening to a quick review.
Blokes with 20 beers in them on a hot day are hard to keep quiet when you are speaking to your players IMO
To have mainly older Corowa supporters being told to leave the rooms after what they have been through probably isn’t a good thing to do being a new coach .

To have mainly older Corowa supporters being told to leave the rooms after what they have been through probably isn’t a good thing to do being a new coach .
I’ve shut the doors only a handful of times in my time, but I’ll tell you now the conversations had made an angry Plough Wallace appear placid. But there’s a time and place for bolts on the door, and this wasn’t the time nor the place. Should’ve had family and friends brimmed to the roof with piss in hand celebrating the fact they’re fighting another day, sadly most clubs don’t get that opportunity after a hiatus. Just quietly, I don’t think they’ve resurrected much of an assistant coaching panel behind the head coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back