Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a bloke who really really hates losing
A bloke who also needs to take some ownership, yeah he’s hurting, but the game plan appeared to be relying on the Rover boys to do all the heavy lifting. Who selected the team? I’d love to get a handle on this job, I’d go and personally visit every single bloke I wanted on my team, sit them down and get their engines revving in the build up. Should have never let this one slip.

A bloke who also needs to take some ownership, yeah he’s hurting, but the game plan appeared to be relying on the Rover boys to do all the heavy lifting. Who selected the team? I’d love to get a handle on this job, I’d go and personally visit every single bloke I wanted on my team, sit them down and get their engines revving in the build up. Should have never let this one slip.
Half of them wouldn’t answer the door if you knocked Lazza

Pick your team Geoff? Obviously brodes is captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Pies not done ????
Went and watched. Said it before, Alburys bottom 6 really battle. Hart, McGrath, Kelly, Unthank, Cameron, Bromley. Two of those played key back today. Add Gartlett who is so underwhelming and little wonder Albury battle some weeks. Huge reliance on top 10

Last edited:
Went and watched. Said it before, Alburys bottom 6 really battle. Hart, McGrath, Kelly, Unthank, Cameron, Bromley. Two of those played key back today. Add Gartlett who is so underwhelming and little wonder Albury battle some weeks. Huge reliance on top 10
So you are saying the Pies are not a contender ..I ask because you referred to Alburys team depth but did not mention The Pies ,, I think they are dangerous especially with Callum Moore dominating

So you are saying the Pies are not a contender ..I ask because you referred to Alburys team depth but did not mention The Pies ,, I think they are dangerous especially with Callum Moore dominating

I’ve said it before, don’t think there is a team
In the top 5 that’s happy to play Wang in a final. Have they made it hard for themselves? Maybe. But, you know what? It’s going to be a belter of a finals series

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Needs to dominate a bit more if the pies are to make finals. Not much domination in the first 5 rounds

I think Wang will play finals. Moore dominated on a player that I mentioned earlier as in their bottom six players. They have no height or depth Albury, so a player of his ability should do just that. Wang would need everything to go right with there list and others to lose some players to progress to deep into the finals. Albury’s ground aided them as they were able to get the ball in quickly to Moore’s mismatch. Looking at last years back six for Albury, they are missing L Conan, Daly, Hodgson, Bice and Wilson. Hard to cover for sure

Geez I hope North can hold Albury out of finals. I think it’ll come down to there clash second time round
It might come down to this weekend. Hoppers play Wodonga and if Wodonga win I think the Hoppers would be very nervous about holding on to 5th spot with Albury breathing down their neck.
There’s even a chance if results fall the right way that Albury could be 5th and Hoppers 6th on Saturday Night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back