Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say it'd have clauses for the second year, you'd think cairns couldn't offer the money oandm clubs could for a coach. He could be on a 100k at albury or corpwa next year
Heard South Cairns FC own a sporting club with restaurant/bar/TAB/Keno/Pokies that makes a fortune so had plenty of $$ to get him & players there

I'd say it'd have clauses for the second year, you'd think cairns couldn't offer the money oandm clubs could for a coach. He could be on a 100k at albury or corpwa next year
Huge money available in Cairns and the league up there

Your kidding ...100k ,, no way
And Cairns has plenty of money ,, ex Suns ruk in Zac Smith was gettig 3k a game ,, hes now with Surfers down herew and mark my words would be lucky to be getting 1k a game

Your kidding ...100k ,, no way
And Cairns has plenty of money ,, ex Suns ruk in Zac Smith was gettig 3k a game ,, hes now with Surfers down herew and mark my words would be lucky to be getting 1k a game
There’s more than one coach on 100k a year down here, Reid and Johnson to name a few. Almond was on base rate and that was still $30,000. When you see names like Ellis Yoleman tossed about in co-coaching roles, it’s purely to shift dollars outside the salary cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back