Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

G'Day all, I'm a casual follower of the O&M, my old man was born up that way and has always followed Rovers.

What was the connection that got Eddie up there last weekend? I'm assuming it was just a once off?

Eddie’s wife, Anna, is born and raised in Wangaratta. Her brothers, Tom and Paul, have been involved at the club. More recently, Tom who is still involved there today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Given rovers position on the ladder, will we see Ed qualify for finals? It was left open by muzza in the mail. Might be a squeeze with the points though
That would be just not right ,,, play one game and qualify for finals ,, yuo have to be joking ... and if it happened who will be the poor Rovers player that misses out /// THATS JUST BULLSHIT

G'Day all, I'm a casual follower of the O&M, my old man was born up that way and has always followed Rovers.

What was the connection that got Eddie up there last weekend? I'm assuming it was just a once off?
Do me a favour, go and threaten your father with a good time. 22nd of September, Lavington Panthers sporting complex, all three Rovers teams will be vying for a slice of history. The u/18s have talent to the ears, best reserves side I’ve seen since 07, and the seniors, they’re more than ready. To add spice, the 18s and reserves will likely be two Wangaratta sides squaring off.

Only Mark Anderson, Charlie Holland-Dean, Mick Bordignon, Brad Melville, Jackson Clarke, Hunter Gottchsling, Alex Federico and Cal Moore. Not sure if you are familiar with any of those blokes.
Four of those names were playing both times we met, you need to back the next soldier instead of making excuses. Getting blokes up is part of the game.

Do me a favour, go and threaten your father with a good time. 22nd of September, Lavington Panthers sporting complex, all three Rovers teams will be vying for a slice of history. The u/18s have talent to the ears, best reserves side I’ve seen since 07, and the seniors, they’re more than ready. To add spice, the 18s and reserves will likely be two Wangaratta sides squaring off.
The old boy calls Chiltern home now so I have no doubt he'll be there with bells on if the Rovers make the big dance. I might even make the trip up the highway and join him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four of those names were playing both times we met, you need to back the next soldier instead of making excuses. Getting blokes up is part of the game.
Had three of them and Charlie hasn't played since that day, which suggests he got injured. But you can continue to make shit up.
Melville, Clarke, Federico would be on par with the Vic Country midfield. Can't wait to see you and Wendy mopping up your tears next time the two teams meet.

Given rovers position on the ladder, will we see Ed qualify for finals? It was left open by muzza in the mail. Might be a squeeze with the points though
Doors ajar for next season, Eddie is invaluable, could do some serious damage when fit. Regardless, he’ll command a top defender, you can’t leave him lurking solo, can kick them from the shit house. I might’ve underestimated the impact he could have.

Doors ajar for next season, Eddie is invaluable, could do some serious damage when fit. Regardless, he’ll command a top defender, you can’t leave him lurking solo, can kick them from the shit house. I might’ve underestimated the impact he could have.
I hear Prime Train is in talks for a cameo as well before finals

Could we have… three FAVOURITES!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back