Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t play forever yeah? Don’t think you can question any of those players for retiring or moving on. All been 100, 200 and 300 + game players for the club, won multiple premierships and been at the club for ten plus years. Through good times and bad times.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Kelly and Porter would be the only dual premiership men left standing. Great longevity.

Can’t play forever yeah? Don’t think you can question any of those players for retiring or moving on. All been 100, 200 and 300 + game players for the club, won multiple premierships and been at the club for ten plus years. Through good times and bad times.

Im just asking the question. Dont huff and puff germo

15fffb3b49e9af9e56a8ed12e91c5053.jpg

I’ve been crunching some figures. NA to miss finals, Albury will limp in to fifth with Wangaratta thieving third spot. Yarrawonga and Rovers take top two. Wodonga fourth. Yarra are overrated, I think a few heads will be deflated during business time. Rovers have had Two wins against Wangaratta and two thrashing of NA, forget about it, the real stuff starts now.
Can't see albury winning all 3, Geoff number crunching not a strong suit for you, stick to crowd crunching

How much will Albury spend if they miss the top 5? would be a terrible look for a club that puts so much money in outside the salary cap
Big Dog,,, so what sort of bucks have Albury spent outside the salary cap ???? Have you any knowledge of this ?/
Im not a Tiger supporter either ,,, maybe , just maybe , if they were spending monies outside thye salary cap , they have had to reduce this spending ,,, many people dont take into account the Joss factor where his company could provide recruits with employment

Big Dog,,, so what sort of bucks have Albury spent outside the salary cap ???? Have you any knowledge of this ?/
Im not a Tiger supporter either ,,, maybe , just maybe , if they were spending monies outside thye salary cap , they have had to reduce this spending ,,, many people dont take into account the Joss factor where his company could provide recruits with employment

Pretty sure every football follower in the north east knows about the “joss factor”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

players jumping on his Jet Mondays to get scans in Melbourne, that should be a cost and it isnt

Ive heard all of those rumours about Joss and the Tigers but I dont see any proof of these items ,, the old rumour mill as its said by person and the next and the next the rumour in highlight gets larger and larger ... lol

You’ll never find the evidence that’s the beauty about what they have.
2008 didn’t make finals, 2009 undefeated and arguably the best country footy team in Australia, that doesn’t happen because they had a dream. Huge resources behind them & to a lot of those guys credit they stick around long term.

They’ll be a very interesting one to watch next season though, especially if they miss out on finals. They need points to free up to recruit top liners

Ive heard all of those rumours about Joss and the Tigers but I dont see any proof of these items ,, the old rumour mill as its said by person and the next and the next the rumour in highlight gets larger and larger ... lol
One footballer I won’t name was on 150k as a cleaner, they referred to his job title as “hygiene sanitising manager”. Seems he missed a few shit stains down at that place. Listen here, we used to work for a crust, 12 hour shifts and straight to the track, our reward? Team success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back