Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

One footballer I won’t name was on 150k as a cleaner, they referred to his job title as “hygiene sanitising manager”. Seems he missed a few shit stains down at that place. Listen here, we used to work for a crust, 12 hour shifts and straight to the track, our reward? Team success.
have u got his pay slips to show us this !!!

have u got his pay slips to show us this !!!
and if u are referring to Dean Polo ( Big Larry) just this morning a comment on here fromBlack Dog said 130k ,,, oh so 8 hours later its up to 150k ... far out ,, a classic example of what I said earlier on this evening about the amazing growth of the rumour

80k in building materials showed up at Mullers farm?

Given the "Journey" the big fella has been on do we think he has something to do with downturns in club fortunes?

North 7 wins 2018 to 3 wins 2019, he jumps mid 2020.
Raiders 8 wins 2021 to 1 win 2022, he jumps end of season
Tigers have gone from 2nd in 2023 to 6th this year.

Maybe he is the problem?

and if u are referring to Dean Polo ( Big Larry) just this morning a comment on here fromBlack Dog said 130k ,,, oh so 8 hours later its up to 150k ... far out ,, a classic example of what I said earlier on this evening about the amazing growth of the rumour
How did the former cat get from Sydney to Albury last year?

Full credit to Albury, but to suggest guys go there for camaraderie from other clubs in the league, when a lot end up working at the major sponsor isn't a fluke

How did the former cat get from Sydney to Albury last year?

Full credit to Albury, but to suggest guys go there for camaraderie from other clubs in the league, when a lot end up working at the major sponsor isn't a fluke
Agree,,, and full credit to Albury as you said.
Can someone tell me how Yarrawonga manage all these top line players and the so called reported wags of coach Stevie J

Given the "Journey" the big fella has been on do we think he has something to do with downturns in club fortunes?

Maybe he is the problem?
That one is dead set true

Maybe he is the problem?

I’ll echo BigLarry76 thoughts from earlier this season, that Muller could probably feed his midfielders more, instead of grabbing it and banging it on the boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll echo BigLarry76 thoughts from earlier this season, that Muller could probably feed his midfielders more, instead of grabbing it and banging it on the boot.
Can’t get 200 plus player ranking points doing that!
Could this be a part of the reason they are on the cusp of missing finals?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back