Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely questions need to be asked about the ins at albury, smacked of desperation and led to one of their biggest losses, completely has ruined their season, overlooking guys who train and have played every week for gartlett, who's played for half a dozen clubs this year and has zero interest in actually been invested and bringing in guys after really long lay off's. They got what they deserved yesterday
Imagine the recruiting spree next year with a few extra points

Max Lynch will want to pull something out of his hat.
Or he could promote the guys who are busting their arses and giving them their all do that for a couple years. Wait til the points really drop then have 15available points to recruit with..
But I think Albury are to desperate to do that
Albury are looking for a playing co coach is my understanding. They'll be scoping the land far and wide for any guy with any ties to the border or mates with lynch who might get delisted

Interesting choice . Wouldn't have thought he'd be the option . Could it be $$$ are drying up ?
I reckon he's shown he's pretty committed to the club doing the junior academy stuff (more than stevie) , pretty sure he lives there, the only thing I'd be hesitant with he's in the twilight of he's career and if the balls up the other end he can't put a stamp on the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he's shown he's pretty committed to the club doing the junior academy stuff (more than stevie) , pretty sure he lives there, the only thing I'd be hesitant with he's in the twilight of he's career and if the balls up the other end he can't put a stamp on the game
At times he gets very frustrated and remonstrates with umpires . Hopefully that will stop now he's coaching . Good luck to him . Hope it's a success

Most likely leaving Perth because hes burnt his bridges there as well ,, I wouldnt be looking at him on the coaching wagon ,,, his track record id horrific
What 2 time wafl premiership coach and vfl coach of the year, afl.assistant coach, I'd hate to have that on my coaching resume

What 2 time wafl premiership coach and vfl coach of the year, afl.assistant coach, I'd hate to have that on my coaching resume
Trent ,, the WAFL flags were 20 years ago , how he got Vfl coach of the year some 18 years ago was a joke as the club finished 6th ,, hes been to Cairns , albury , Corowa and most recently East Perth where he has a year to go on his contract and has resigned ,, so dont go saying hes a great get ,, cause hes not ,, I know the reasons to all these issues but I wont comment any further ..

Trent ,, the WAFL flags were 20 years ago , how he got Vfl coach of the year some 18 years ago was a joke as the club finished 6th ,, hes been to Cairns , albury , Corowa and most recently East Perth where he has a year to go on his contract and has resigned ,, so dont go saying hes a great get ,, cause hes not ,, I know the reasons to all these issues but I wont comment any further ..
Coached Coburg brilliantly in the vfl in 2017.

As I said maybe he's inability to think work life footy balance at the level below has hurt him, but corowa played their best footy in a decade under him, he didn't fit in at all at albury

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back