Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Murray has to get weeks I just watched the footage. Intentional, High impact, High contact. 4 Matches. 3 with an early guilty plea....
The only saving grace is if they say it was medium impact and he gets 3 down to 2 with an early plea
You blokes are shaking in your shoes. Cut the rot, all of you, there’s no case to answer to.

Murray had all eyes for the ball, attempted to smother the handball, no malice. Samual is of high character and has a clean record, I’ll represent him If I bloody well have to. Even Reid has called fair play. I think the other sides are fearing facing a full strength Rovers outfit. If you don’t enjoy watching Murray play you can’t call yourself a football fan.

Murray had all eyes for the ball, attempted to smother the handball, no malice. Samual is of high character and has a clean record, I’ll represent him If I bloody well have to. Even Reid has called fair play. I think the other sides are fearing facing a full strength Rovers outfit. If you don’t enjoy watching Murray play you can’t call yourself a football fan.
If there is reports/sightings when would they be announced?

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What part of the game was it on the footage mate ? I must of looked at the wrong one.
Start of the last quarter. I went to post the link and screenshot but the moderator must be from Rovers as it wasn't approved.
As for other teams shaking in their boots haha Yarrawonga only win by 10 goals not 20 if Murray plays...

Yep 2 or 3 weeks there biglaz. Cheap shot and went the man. His gonneeee

If he was high of character he’d be still playing afl……

If there is reports/sightings when would they be announced?

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tonight, like I stated earlier, there is no case to answer to. I’m dumbfounded that some on here think it was intentional, he was ferociously attacking the leather, attempting to smother a handball with all eyes on the ball. Tall poppy, Muz is a class above o&m level, we’re lucky to have him lift the leagues profile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight, like I stated earlier, there is no case to answer to. I’m dumbfounded that some on here think it was intentional, he was ferociously attacking the leather, attempting to smother a handball with all eyes on the ball. Tall poppy, Muz is a class above o&m level, we’re lucky to have him lift the leagues profile.
Not what the MRP think Big Laz.
Won’t just be one week if he gets rubbed out either.
Iain Findlay might be required

Yep that’s big weeks. Enjoy the offseason grub
Bit of pot and kettle there champ. Few of your beloved hopper lads have done some time for some pretty dog shots this year yeah? One we won’t see until next season and fighting an assault charge if memory serves me correct.

Hmm Murrays had a lot more intent than the Maggies player, not sure how he could get 1 where the pie gets 3 haha

I enjoy your input on here, but unfortunately you are in the wrong this time.
Clearly a raised elbow.
Conduct - intentional
Impact - High
Contact - High
Base suspension 4 weeks
Early guilty plea 3 weeks
Facts are facts.
IMG_6935.jpeg

But do we have him? My understanding is he lives elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back