Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen it? As deliberate an act you’ll see on a footy field and the poor Wang player never saw it coming.
I watched it, that happens so often in a game of footy it's not funny. You guys have been watching the afl too long and think your Jon Ralph.

No one wants to see the 1990 grand final revisited but that an Aussie rules act, maybe not an afl act

If your not expecting physicality in a senior ovens and murray final, don't watch. We have got rid of guys coming off the square and taking guys out, behind the play hits, which is great, and footy is better for it, but you still need physicality in senior footy. That's part of Aussie rules, in watching what murray did, in my 30 + years of watching footy that's been part of the game

I’ll be boycotting the finals series if Murray doesn’t contest, because I know he’ll get off. You’re delusional if you think he’s taking the week off without a fight. If he cops two he’ll be cherry ripe for the last day. This is a bloody conspiracy. My mail was Reid and the players had no qualms with the incident. No one flew the flag, umpires didn’t bat an eyelid, and more importantly, he came back on and will play this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back