Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Intentional, body, low impact. Only comes with a reprimand/fine with an early plee.
Unless Broomy had significant bruising on the leg to get it upgraded to medium impact...

Pretty ordinary behaviour but can't see him getting done for it.
Very good assessment of the incident and I think the deadline passed yesterday. He needs to cut this cheap crap out of his game quick smart.

Are you sure Murray is playing? Vision of him kneeing Broomhead at the start of the prelim surely gets looked at. First contest of the Prelim for anyone wanting to go on YouTube and see the footage. Murray clearly knees Broomhead twice.
Are we sure it was Broomhead? From where I was seated it appeared he didn’t show up to the game.

I’m hearing Albury , also along with Dom brew and yolman, brew dates coach’s sister and yolman loves the comp but raiders can’t afford to fly him… any one else hearing any early noise?
Max dates Doms sister, I'm not sure he would go back to Albury, they treated him so poorly and didn't give him an opportunity when he was one of the best young players in the comp.

Have heard whispers North have a big name signing that will add to their key position stocks

Fruit and Trent giving the Rovers a chance, anyone else giving them a pulse? There’ll be Hawk legends everywhere, if that doesn’t get the blood pumping you aren’t human. I know which group of players are hungrier, this one wasn’t handed on a platter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fruit and Trent giving the Rovers a chance, anyone else giving them a pulse? There’ll be Hawk legends everywhere, if that doesn’t get the blood pumping you aren’t human. I know which group of players are hungrier, this one wasn’t handed on a platter.
Rovers are a huge chance.

It was flogging they got last time they met but they’ve got McQuade and Dayman who were both injured early, Murray and Cattapan who didn’t play. Some of Rover’s players were a bit lost in that game, a couple even turned their backs on the play at precisely the wrong time and got badly caught out, they’ll improve markedly.

A slippery ball won’t do any harm for Rovers chances either.

Last week was a great hit out for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back