Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

O&M board and the people who are behind the social media and the broadcasting of games need a pat on the back. Outstanding the insight we get from them on socials. The press conference between Murray and Johnson today was class. Makes it so much enjoyable for the viewers and makes you buy into it a lot more. Well done

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who here has won a premiership or played a role on the last day? I’m fortunate enough that I need a third hand to count my experiences. I can tell you now, this is a different ball game, this is where reputations are carved, the cool heads rise to the top.

Who here has won a premiership or played a role on the last day? I’m fortunate enough that I need a third hand to count my experiences. I can tell you now, this is a different ball game, this is where reputations are carved, the cool heads rise to the top.

Won 4 lost 4 big fella. This Sunday is what it’s all about mate, couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a few clubs chasing him, no surprise tho.

Any other former Corowa players going to go back? Melkshem, Wilson brothers? Beverage ?
Wilson’s I’d say won’t return.
I can See Damien retiring to concentrate on his Business if he can win a Flag with Cam.
Melksham and Beveridge May stay out Bush.
Isn’t the new Joint Coach one of their Best Mates?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back