Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez 9k ,, I dont thisnk so ,, they said the grandstand was packed ,, on seeing camera work it was only about 75% ...The hill which tells u the big crowds was no where near the past grand finals and numbers around the ground were no where near the past few Grannies,, No Albury or Wodonga side playing does hurt ..
And I see some 5300 were watching on live stream
Official number was 8900.
Agree about the hill but there were heaps around the netty court, also the spread from light tower #3 around to under the new function room was pretty well populated.
Game deserved another 3K though, a cracker.

Have to also comment ,, how good was coach Sam Murray today ,, some 33 touches and is just a gun
33 touches but I would like to add 3 out on the full and not many hit targets . Plenty of kick and hope . Not doubting he's a good player but I honestly think if they did lose that game his turnovers in last qtr especially could have cost them the game . They played a lot better when they didn't give the ball to him when he calls from 1 metre away and demands it . If you watch game closely and I'm sure you'll watch reply a few times he gave players a spray when they didn't give to him .

Yea I was slightly suprised by the crowd, expected a little more. Weather no excuse.

Yarrawonga supporters seemed more spread out, where as Rovers supporters were more bunched together, more colourful & made a lot more noise than Yarra.

Ps. Would of been good to have the North Albury faithful on the hill had they made it

33 touches but I would like to add 3 out on the full and not many hit targets . Plenty of kick and hope . Not doubting he's a good player but I honestly think if they did lose that game his turnovers in last qtr especially could have cost them the game . They played a lot better when they didn't give the ball to him when he calls from 1 metre away and demands it . If you watch game closely and I'm sure you'll watch reply a few times he gave players a spray when they didn't give to him .
Big Larry/Marklew would have been to blame. Burnt Filo and another player in the second quarter when they had a 3 on 1 inside the 50. Very costly. Congratulations to Rovers, great game. Parnell’s last quarter was massive

I hear you but just to accquire this much possession of the pill in a Granny is vital

see the weather is at 18 degrees on sunday .. should be a top game .
Big weekend as the Hume league GF is on Saturday which every year has some 6500 plus attend ,,just unreal crowd numbers ,, will be a great contest as well, between that incredible successful club be it Osborne vs Holbrook.
Osborne, a footy ground nested amongst farm paddocks ..no township no nothing ,, just a footy ground ... go have a look at their success over the past 40 years ,, its a fantast

Anyone else eagerly awaiting on BigLarry’s post?
He will get to us soon. Probably clearing all press commitments first. Echuca put on a clinic today! Boring. Rovers must have really played well. Good on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will get to us soon. Probably clearing all press commitments first. Echuca put on a clinic today! Boring. Rovers must have really played well. Good on them.
Big year for the town of Wangaratta in the footy ,,, Rovers win the seniors and Thirds and Wang Magpies win the Ressies

Geez 9k ,, I dont thisnk so ,, they said the grandstand was packed ,, on seeing camera work it was only about 75% ...The hill which tells u the big crowds was no where near the past grand finals and numbers around the ground were no where near the past few Grannies,, No Albury or Wodonga side playing does hurt ..
And I see some 5300 were watching on live stream
With so many grades of netball now I think a lot of people come through the gate just to watch one game and then go again. The number actually watching the firsts football would be a lot lower than the number that came through the gate for the day.

Shouldn’t have stuffed around in Sydney this morning. By the time I got to the lavy exit the siren had gone! Well done to the favourites. Where did they get Dayman from? Can’t see Geoff posting much in the coming days commentators thought he stuffed his wrist in the last…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back